+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamyyang said:
Hi, dobes. I noticed it took only 8 days for you to get the cops. Did you fax CIC or do anything besides emailing them? I really need to get my copy ASAP. Don't know what I can do to expedite the process. Any hint would be nice. Thanks!
No, I didn't do anything but express mail the photos and passport copies in, with a return envelope inside. I was not in a hurry, and I really don't think there is a way to hurry them up! Why do you need it so fast?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamyyang said:
Hi, dobes. I noticed it took only 8 days for you to get the cops. Did you fax CIC or do anything besides emailing them? I really need to get my copy ASAP. Don't know what I can do to expedite the process. Any hint would be nice. Thanks!
I'm not sure if this information will be helpful for you or not, but my PPs took very long to be processed after they have been received (confirmed from the express post tracker), my husband was supposed to travel and he already postponed his travel twice and we couldn't afford do this for the third the time, so what I did, I sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca explaining the situation and politely asking if they can expedite the process and I really didn't have any hope that this could help. I sent the email @9am and to my surprise, I got a response after 20 minutes advising me that my PPs have been already processed and delivered to Canada post the day before and I can track it by the tracking number. It took express post two days until the tracker was activated and when I received my package, it was even to my surprise that the visa was issued after 5 days from the delivery!!! don't know why it took that long to send them back, but this is what happened. So you might try doing the same if you are really in a hurry but you got to have a legitimate case, and be extremely polite in your email.
I hope this is helpful!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Optimisticlady said:
Can anyone say the fax number for Ottawa processing centre. I sent them an email for change of visa office for spouse and kids but no reply as yet. I really have some urgent issues to take care of and I would really love for them to change as soon as possible. Thanks!
The fax number is 1 613 946 6059.

I sent a fax yesterday because I still haven't gotten the PPR from my local visa office.

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
YamPower said:
The fax number is 1 613 946 6059.

I sent a fax yesterday because I still haven't gotten the PPR from my local visa office.
Thanks Yampower, I saw someone got reply the next day... I'm like wow that was quick. I'm wondering if the delay is at the Ottawa Office or the local visa office. Just a thought.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i received schedule A request...please advice what is to be done? did anyone else also received this request ? thanks

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated Schedule A is required. Ensure Question
6 is complete and please leave no gaps.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrj123 said:
i received schedule A request...please advice what is to be done? did anyone else also received this request ? thanks

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated Schedule A is required. Ensure Question
6 is complete and please leave no gaps.
Many people get it - it's no reason for panic. Just fill it out, be sure there are no gaps in time periods, and answer the questions. If ANY of your answers is 'yes', then explain the situation fully in the space provided. Sign and return. Don't worry - lots of people get PPR soon after returning Schedule A.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Optimisticlady said:
Thanks Yampower, I saw someone got reply the next day... I'm like wow that was quick. I'm wondering if the delay is at the Ottawa Office or the local visa office. Just a thought.
I'm going to bring my PP and pics with me tomorrow just in case they respond so I can submit them.

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
AshesNdust said:
The average wait is about 2 weeks. Some people had to wait over a month So, don't worry yet. :) if you don't hear anything by the end of the week, you can try calling the CIC to see if an agent is willing to tell you the status over the phone.
Thanks AshesNDust! From what I read from other people's posts on this forum, getting an info on the decision made out of an agent is quite next to impossible (unless you got exceptional FBI style interrogation skills) save except for a few people who got lucky enough to know their status. Not to mention a long wait time to get a hold of one of these agents to answer your call. Wish CIC showed what the decision was on either ECAS or MyCiC, instead of giving us a surprise by sending an email, god knows when.

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
General question. Has anyone got a letter of refusal after getting DM in ECAS? Just wondering.

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
mtrx said:
General question. Has anyone got a letter of refusal after getting DM in ECAS? Just wondering.
Thats an awesome n smart question. I ve never heard anyone.

hardwork

Jan 31, 2013
hi guys... im a follower in this forum... april applicant here... trade/inland applicant

Just got ppr last tue.
in process aug 14

ecas 3 lines.

no follow up submission of documents after the agent passed all the requirements.

i'm always checking my ecas and cic application almost 3x a day. but it never helped in my case because the ppr came from the email of my agent. the months of checking makes me go crzay.

goodluck everyone. thank you very much.

one thing ive noticed that if its a rejection they will make a decision after 2 to 3 months or less. my friends knew some people in this situation, but if you go beyond that i think there is a very good chance that you will get ppr.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtrx said:
Quite a number if people have, you only need to go back to the early pages on this thread. Decision made means either a positive or negative decision has been made on your application.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
I'm not sure if this information will be helpful for you or not, but my PPs took very long to be processed after they have been received (confirmed from the express post tracker), my husband was supposed to travel and he already postponed his travel twice and we couldn't afford do this for the third the time, so what I did, I sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca explaining the situation and politely asking if they can expedite the process and I really didn't have any hope that this could help. I sent the email @ 9am and to my surprise, I got a response after 20 minutes advising me that my PPs have been already processed and delivered to Canada post the day before and I can track it by the tracking number. It took express post two days until the tracker was activated and when I received my package, it was even to my surprise that the visa was issued after 5 days from the delivery!!! don't know why it took that long to send them back, but this is what happened. So you might try doing the same if you are really in a hurry but you got to have a legitimate case, and be extremely polite in your email.
I hope this is helpful!
Hi, AAlhadka
Just out of interest, how does your husband plan to return without PPR card?

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
I'm not sure if this information will be helpful for you or not, but my PPs took very long to be processed after they have been received (confirmed from the express post tracker), my husband was supposed to travel and he already postponed his travel twice and we couldn't afford do this for the third the time, so what I did, I sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca explaining the situation and politely asking if they can expedite the process and I really didn't have any hope that this could help. I sent the email @ 9am and to my surprise, I got a response after 20 minutes advising me that my PPs have been already processed and delivered to Canada post the day before and I can track it by the tracking number. It took express post two days until the tracker was activated and when I received my package, it was even to my surprise that the visa was issued after 5 days from the delivery!!! don't know why it took that long to send them back, but this is what happened. So you might try doing the same if you are really in a hurry but you got to have a legitimate case, and be extremely polite in your email.
I hope this is helpful!
Thank you very much! I was actually asking about the time it takes for outlanders to get the second ppr letter (directing us to the local vo) but I confused the second ppr with the term copr, haha. However your information is also very helpful! As far as I know, people get their pr visa issued within one week but it often takes another two weeks for them to receive their passports. It seems to be a universal pattern. Maybe they issued the visas first but then still need to go through some procedures before they actually paste it on our passports, like confirming the information with our VOs, etc., for I suspect in most cases it's not the case VOs who are responsible of the final process of pasting the visas. Anyway, very happy for you and your husband! All is well that ends well. I have emailed and faxed them the day I got my first ppr. No response yet and I was wondering if I should contact them again. . . Hope things can work out for me too :) And thank you again for being so warm-hearted!