+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibyt said:
Hi, AAlhadka
Just out of interest, how does your husband plan to return without PPR card?
Her husband will have his passport, and in his passport will be a special visa good for one entry, in order to finalize his PR. He will also have his Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document, which will be filled out when he lands. AFTER that he will need his PR card to re-enter.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
Her husband will have his passport, and in his passport will be a special visa good for one entry, in order to finalize his PR. He will also have his Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document, which will be filled out when he lands. AFTER that he will need his PR card to re-enter.
I thought about that but I assumed they all landed together.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
mtrx said:
General question. Has anyone got a letter of refusal after getting DM in ECAS? Just wondering.
Yes some one got rejected after decision made, please read this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-rejected-t349203.60.html

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
I just checked my ECAS again it turned Decision Made but there are still the same three lines since August

I called CIC. The lady who took the phone didn't bother to ask for my app number or personal information but made an interesting point that "Decision Made" only means they are working on my application rather than an actual Approve/Reject decision.

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j22xiong said:
I just checked my ECAS again it turned Decision Made but there are still the same three lines since August

I called CIC. The lady who took the phone didn't bother to ask for my app number or personal information but made an interesting point that "Decision Made" only means they are working on my application rather than an actual Approve/Reject decision.
It can be very difficult to get an answer from a call center agent. I had tried 8 times and was still not successful. However, dobes had managed to get 2 agents to confirm his application decision. Luck and tact definitely play a role here. :)

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
j22xiong said:

I had just 3 line in my ECAS, app received, app in process, and medical received and after my DM status change I got the PPR in just under 2 weeks. The dates on the app status are not correct, they are the dates I got the ITA. So, you should be very close to getting an answer soon.

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
Anya654 said:
Quite a number if people have, you only need to go back to the early pages on this thread. Decision made means either a positive or negative decision has been made on your application.
I was thinking DM is always positive. I saw 2 people getting rejected in earlier posts. But now I feel 50 - 50 about my application. :-\

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
SnakePlissken said:
Thanks AshesNDust! From what I read from other people's posts on this forum, getting an info on the decision made out of an agent is quite next to impossible (unless you got exceptional FBI style interrogation skills) save except for a few people who got lucky enough to know their status. Not to mention a long wait time to get a hold of one of these agents to answer your call. Wish CIC showed what the decision was on either ECAS or MyCiC, instead of giving us a surprise by sending an email, god knows when.
Lol, yeah, the whole DM without saying what it is, is a bit stressful! It's like a doctor telling you, "We got the results of the test back." And then walking out of the room.
If you do try calling, I'd probably try saying something about how you got the DM 2 weeks ago and are worried the result was lost somewhere since you haven't receive an email or mail. Maybe they'll more sympathic since you have waited a bit before calling.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AshesNdust said:
It's like a doctor telling you, "We got the results of the test back." And then walking out of the room.
Perfect analogy..that made me LOL :D ;D

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
AshesNdust said:
I had just 3 line in my ECAS, app received, app in process, and medical received and after my DM status change I got the PPR in just under 2 weeks. The dates on the app status are not correct, they are the dates I got the ITA. So, you should be very close to getting an answer soon.
I am having similar situation. ECAS - Decision made on 14th Sept but afterwards no change at all. Patiently waiting for an update.

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
mrazzak said:
I am having similar situation. ECAS - Decision made on 14th Sept but afterwards no change at all. Patiently waiting for an update.
Called again. This time a gentleman took the call and he said that is positive sign and my application should be 90% done but subject to a final review by someone else before disclosing explanation of that decision or PPR.

My ECAS only showed three lines that they received and started processing my application. The date was the next after I submitted my application

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
Any PPRs this week anyone??? Eagerly waiting for mine. I should get it next week.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I finally got the PPR from my local visa office. Will be submitting PP tomorrow.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
YamPower said:
I finally got the PPR from my local visa office. Will be submitting PP tomorrow.
Great news YamPower! Congrats :D