+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
I don't think so as you get high points for masters which is a canadian qualification. If you want to include the Indian degree which would not give you any additional points then you will have to do the ECA. My opinion though

Dsouzaedna

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,
I have done my BA and then B.Ed from Mumbai University. My documents for B.Ed is accepted by WES but they even need my BA marksheet and certificate which is not submitted. Do I have to provide it as WES as put on hold.

Dhanya_J

Feb 26, 2020
Hello,

I have completed by B.tech at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala and for the ECA, I have sent the required documents to WES. Both documents have reached WES(Academic transcript sent from the university sealed and signed and the degree certificate copy by me) but now they are asking for verification from the issuing institution as a secondary verification for both the documents. Is this a usual procedure or is it because of some other issues..? I am a bit stressed about the delay because it has almost been over 4 months now.

Kindly advice.

Ammad Asif

Jul 24, 2020
Helo, i did MS from UMT Lahore Pakistan but WES refused to evaluate my Credential without a reason and evaluate my Bachelor in Engineering also.
Can it be possible that i evaluate my MS degree only from IQAS (as my university is listed) while my other ECA is from WES.
Does it matter during submitting my forms for imiigration purpose
Plz help

surabhi21

Oct 4, 2020
Hello,

I did PGDM (2013-2015) from IMT Hyderabad . Will it be considered as Masters if I get ECA done by IQAS?
Please suggest

Tobi88

Oct 21, 2020
Hello, I just wanted to check: If I did apply for an ECA already, but did not receive it, can I still say in my application that I obtained an ECA?

pcool07

Jan 27, 2020
Hi all,

I've done PGDM distance from NMIMS. Please advise whom should I prefer for ECA -

IQAS , CES or ICES????

SanaFa28dec@

Apr 24, 2022
Hey All,

Hope you guys are doing good,

I have computer fours year bachelors and 1 and half year master in Computer Science,

Is there any hope that any ECA body will grant me Master equivalency? Wes has declared it bachelors already

ianapolise

Aug 23, 2022
For evaluation of CPA qualification, should I go for WES or IQAS. Further should I select professional education from drop down menu in WES application, on the website they have mentioned that the report won’t contain professional qualification? Because I need to evaluate my MBA and I got some credit exemptions base on my CPA qualification, that's why I'm going to prepare ECA evaluation for my CPA. Please suggest and thanks in advance.

Albert12

Feb 7, 2023
Hi all,

I am currently filling up my profile under Education history and I am confused on what to indicate at the "Date ECA report issued". My ECA was already expired because it was originally issued on 2016. I had it renewed and received the new updated copy with the date of "February 06, 2023".

So my question is, do I indicate the original date when it was issued or do I indicate the date of "February 06, 2023" when it is updated?

I had mine under WES

priyaankaa

Mar 23, 2023
Hi, I have done my full time MBA of 2 yrs from MITSOB,Pune (autonomous University),India . I have done my ECA via WES, however it has been recognised as 4 yrs graduation. Plz suggest if i try doing my ECA through IQAS, that will consider it as post graduation.