+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Report: Two or more diploma or degree option

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Two or more degrees :)
Hi

I studied Fast track Diploma program for 2 years in Centennial College in Toronto. However, I graduated with 3 years diploma because I started from the second year.
In this situation, how many points will get extra? 15 points because I studied 2 years or 30 points because I graduated with 3 years diploma program?

Thanks

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey guys a little help plz,
I am a btech graduate from india and going to opt for a advance diploma (fast track) in centennial which requires a degree ...will there be a problem in future if i apply for pr as advance diploma points comes under btech ...
Please help
Hi, did you get 30 points of your Canadian education after fast track 2 years?

Nov 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

I've completed 4 years full time Diploma in Production Engineering after that I've also done my Bachelors Degree in Production Engineering, during my admission in Bachelors i got Direct second year admission. So know I'm confused in which category i belong to and how to process for ECA in WES ! if diploma is from different University and Bachelors is from different University.

I've done the Studies in India and I'm still in India.

Feb 26, 2021
I persued a 1 year part time certificate course in french language when I was in 2nd year of my B.Tech.
Hence I have following two courses -
1) Part time 1 year Certificate course from a univerisity (University of Delhi). Year of Passing 2010, Eligibility for admission to this course - 12th standard
2) Full time B.Tech, Year of passing 2009 - 2013

From the experience of forum members, please let me know if someone had a similar case and whether I will be eligible for points pertaining to "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"

Sorry if similar query was already answered but I could not find similar query where such one course was done part time while persuing other full time course.

gotyou0000

Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've completed 4 years full time Diploma in Production Engineering after that I've also done my Bachelors Degree in Production Engineering, during my admission in Bachelors i got Direct second year admission. So know I'm confused in which category i belong to and how to process for ECA in WES ! if diploma is from different University and Bachelors is from different University.

I've done the Studies in India and I'm still in India.
You need to get your transcripts from your University and send both to WES. They will charge you for both and if they evaluate both, give equivalency and provide Summary like 4 Years Bachelors & 1 year Diploma, then you will qualify for two or more.

gotyou0000

Aug 22, 2018
I persued a 1 year part time certificate course in french language when I was in 2nd year of my B.Tech.
Hence I have following two courses -
1) Part time 1 year Certificate course from a univerisity (University of Delhi). Year of Passing 2010, Eligibility for admission to this course - 12th standard
2) Full time B.Tech, Year of passing 2009 - 2013

From the experience of forum members, please let me know if someone had a similar case and whether I will be eligible for points pertaining to "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"

Sorry if similar query was already answered but I could not find similar query where such one course was done part time while persuing other full time course.
Hi,

All will depend on the WES certificate. What kind of ECA results you get for these two.

Kris1234

Mar 5, 2021
Hi everyone! Asking for anyone's help please. I have been searching about this, but I always get varying opinions.

I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Economics, and Bachelor of Science in Commerce, which is a double degree program for 4 years. I got an ECA assessment of Dual Bachelor's Degree (4 years). May I know if this can be considered as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" by IRCC?

I inputted both of my Bachelor's degree in the EE system, since these are both different fields, and got credited with additional points. However, I am not sure if this will count as misrepresentation once I receive ITA, and submit my ECA document.

Thank you!

ramandeep1117

Jun 26, 2021
My Wes report is as below

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Year: 2004
Awarded by: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Electronics and Communications Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Engineering
Year: 2007
Awarded by: Anna University
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
Hi Buddy,
I am in the sma situation and my wes report is exactly same.
However, I didn't get points for 2 or more programmes when I created express entry profile.

Can you confirm that you got points for 2 or more programmes ...
Thanks In advance

gotyou0000

Aug 22, 2018
Hi everyone! Asking for anyone's help please. I have been searching about this, but I always get varying opinions.

I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Economics, and Bachelor of Science in Commerce, which is a double degree program for 4 years. I got an ECA assessment of Dual Bachelor's Degree (4 years). May I know if this can be considered as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" by IRCC?

I inputted both of my Bachelor's degree in the EE system, since these are both different fields, and got credited with additional points. However, I am not sure if this will count as misrepresentation once I receive ITA, and submit my ECA document.

Thank you!

What does your WES summary say?

gotyou0000

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Buddy,
I am in the sma situation and my wes report is exactly same.
However, I didn't get points for 2 or more programmes when I created express entry profile.

Can you confirm that you got points for 2 or more programmes ...
Thanks In advance
Please share your WES summary information?

ramandeep1117

Jun 26, 2021
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Name on Credential: ***
Credential authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Computer Engineering
Year: 2013
Awarded by: Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training
Major: Computer Engineering
Canadian equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

2. Name on Credential: ***
Credential: Bachelor of Technology
Year: 2016
Awarded by: Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Major: Computer Science and Engineering
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

gotyou0000

Aug 22, 2018
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Name on Credential: ***
Credential: Diploma in Computer Engineering
Year: 2013
Awarded by: Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training
Major: Computer Engineering
Canadian equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

2. Name on Credential: ***
Credential: Bachelor of Technology
Year: 2016
Awarded by: Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Major: Computer Science and Engineering
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
As per my knowledge, you should be awarded points for 2 or more degree in your profile.
When you update your profile .. in educational history tab... Select 1st education and ECA yes and then it's equivalency and same for the 2nd one ... And then check your final score in your EE profile.

Hope that helps.

hitzgarg

Aug 17, 2021
Hi All,

I have sent a query regarding this to WES and they reevaluated my credentials and issued a new report stating my summary as Diploma 2 Years and Bachelors Four Years. Now i can choose two entry or more option without any doubt.
bro can you please tell me how you fill express entry profile form in the education section