+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Report: Two or more diploma or degree option

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Are you sure as in summary its bachelor 4 yr
Yes, your masters degree was evaluated as bachelor's degree so you have 2 degrees.

If you still have low points for cut-off you can try sending your masters degree to IQAS. They are most likely to evaluate it as masters and you will get 7 additional points

Pawar0096

Aug 1, 2019
Yes, your masters degree was evaluated as bachelor's degree so you have 2 degrees.

If you still have low points for cut-off you can try sending your masters degree to IQAS. They are most likely to evaluate it as masters and you will get 7 additional points
Thank u soo much

Reactions: SithLord

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019

r u sure ? Sumarry say only bachelors & not a bachlor's 4 year & diploma/certificate 1 year.

How come twp degrees ?

Reactions: Dheana90

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Plz reply me m worried

My wes report is as follows :
Canadian equivalency summary
Bachelor’s degree (4 years)

Credential analysis 1
Credential : bachelor of science
Canadian equivalency: bachelor degree(3yrs)

Credential analysis 2
Credential : master of science
Canadian equivalency: bachelor degree(4yr)

Plz help me that to calculate crs score which option to choose two or more degrees or just one
Can you copy + paste your entire report,dear? Looks like WES does not recognise your master program.

If WES recognise it, your canadian equivalency summary should be bachelor 3 years and bachelor 4 years

Last edited:
Reactions: Pawar0096

Pawar0096

Aug 1, 2019
Can you copy + paste your entire report,dear? Looks like WES does not recognise your master program.

If WES recognise it, your canadian equivalency summary should be bachelor 3 years and bachelor 4 years
CANADA EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
Credential authentication:
Documents were sent directly by the institution
India
Credential:
Bachelor of Science
Year:
Awarded by:
Guru Nanak Dev University
Recognized Institution
Admission requirements:
High school graduation
Length of program:
Three years
Major/specialization:
Chemistry

Canadian equivalency:
Bachelor's degree (three years)
India
Credential:
Master of Science
Year:
Awarded by:
Recognized Institution
Admission requirements:
Bachelor's degree
Length of program:
Two years
Major/specialization:
Chemistry

Canadian equivalency:

Reactions: Dheana90

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
CANADA EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
India
Credential:
Bachelor of Science
Year:
Awarded by:
Recognized Institution
Admission requirements:
High school graduation
Length of program:
Three years
Major/specialization:
Chemistry

Canadian equivalency:
Bachelor's degree (three years)
India
Credential:
Master of Science
Year:
Awarded by:
Recognized Institution
Admission requirements:
Bachelor's degree
Length of program:
Two years
Major/specialization:
Chemistry

Canadian equivalency:
That is weird. Status of master was from recognised institutions and equal to bachelor 4 years yet the summary only say bachelor 4 years. Didn't mention your bachelor 3 years.

You should get 2 more certificare points for this but I suggest you contact WES and ask whether the summary is correct or they mistakenly forgot to put the 3 years bachelor degree equivalency there.

Pawar0096

Aug 1, 2019

Wes said that you have passed your masters with 60% that is the readon your master is considered as bachelor . If i apply for IQAs is there any condition like that in IQAs .

Reactions: khush2canada

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wes said that you have passed your masters with 60% that is the readon your master is considered as bachelor . If i apply for IQAs is there any condition like that in IQAs .
If your certificate says 'Master of Science' then it means you have a masters. Send it to IQAS, you will definitely get masters evaluation.

IQAS evaluates credentials based on credits and not based on duration or % of marks scored.

My PG certificate by WES was evaluated as PG Diploma(One Semester). However, the same PG Certificate was evaluated by IQAS as Graduate Certificate(1 year).

The reason from WES is that I completed my PG Certificate in 6 months whereas it was a 1 year program but IQAS evaluated it correctly because it still took me the same number of credits to complete the program in less than a year. IQAS evaluation was spot on :)

Pawar0096

Aug 1, 2019
If your certificate says 'Master of Science' then it means you have a masters. Send it to IQAS, you will definitely get masters evaluation.

IQAS evaluates credentials based on credits and not based on duration or % of marks scored.

My PG certificate by WES was evaluated as PG Diploma(One Semester). However, the same PG Certificate was evaluated by IQAS as Graduate Certificate(1 year).

The reason from WES is that I completed my PG Certificate in 6 months whereas it was a 1 year program but IQAS evaluated it correctly because it still took me the same number of credits to complete the program in less than a year. IQAS evaluation was spot on :)
Ok

Pawar0096

Aug 1, 2019

Can you tell me one thing that if i get results from IQAS in express entry they will accept? I mean is this same as wes i am confused whether it is applicable in express entry or not