+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - How to?

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,
I have sealed transcripts from my university in India. Can that be forwarded for ECA. Because universities will not send transcripts for Immigration purpose. Can i simply put the address on the sealed envelope and mail it to ECA organisation.

10th and 12th (secondary and High school) can that be simply attested by Notary or the School itself and sent.

Any help will be much appreciated. Pls add as much information as possible.

Regards
AJ

NVG

Feb 18, 2012
I am also facing similar problem. Mumbai university does not send transcript to any of the ECA agency. I have transcript from my college but not from University of Mumbai. as per the instructions mentioned on the websitesof ECA the transcripts should be sent by University/Autonomus college direcctly to ECA. I doubt that in India any of the University/Autonomus college will do so because it involves cost and effort. Please advice/ suggest.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
If you have both the Bachelor and Master Degree, do we need to send both to ECA.
Or sending only Master Degree would be sufficient as it would automatically imply completion of Bachelor Degree.
I have Bachelor and Masters from different universities.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
alertjeba said:
Hi folks,
I have sealed transcripts from my university in India. Can that be forwarded for ECA. Because universities will not send transcripts for Immigration purpose. Can i simply put the address on the sealed envelope and mail it to ECA organisation.

10th and 12th (secondary and High school) can that be simply attested by Notary or the School itself and sent.

Any help will be much appreciated. Pls add as much information as possible.

Regards
AJ

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-new-2013-noc-list-information-release-t142697.0.html

As of April 17, 2013, four organizations have been designated by the Minister to provide ECA reports for purposes of immigrating to Canada under the FSWP. Additional organizations may be designated by CIC in the future. The designated organizations are:

- Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies;
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada;
- World Education Services; and,
- Medical Council of Canada.

Each EAC has its own process, its own processing time and its own processing fees:

For example, this is the process for World Education Services (the process is likely the same for all EACs):

This is how long World Education Services claims it will take:

The standard processing time is seven (7) business days after receipt, review and approval of all documents and payment in full. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer. We recommend that you start the process as early as possible and submit all documents as specified in order to meet application deadlines.

These are the Services and Fees offered by World Education Services:

FSWP CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT PACKAGE ( Cdn. $180 )
- Two Credential Assessment Reports sample
(one for you and one for CIC submission)
- An electronic copy of your report viewable by CIC
- Storage of your report and verified transcripts for future use

indeed201

Feb 25, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Do we need to get both (husband and Wife education details ) ECA ? or only the main applicant

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Hay anyone has applied via WCS?

i have some quastions about documentation
which documents i have to sent
if i have done MTECh than do i req to send BE details or SSC and HSC details?

pl. advise

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,
I have applied through WES. No need of schooling certificates if you have a degree. And Transcripts does not have to be necessarily sent by University. You can take the ssealed envelopes from univ and then forward to WES. Find instrustions from WES below.

Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
alertjeba said:
Hi folks,
I have applied through WES. No need of schooling certificates if you have a degree. And Transcripts does not have to be necessarily sent by University. You can take the ssealed envelopes from univ and then forward to WES. Find instrustions from WES below.

Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.
HI
I have lost my yearly Mark Sheets for bachelors Degree and have got hold of my transcripts at the moment. can you please tell if it is ok ? If I send my transcripts attested by the controller of examinations and post if directly from the university in India. please help me on this. thanks in advance

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Hi Guys !!

I have a bachelors of engineering degree in computer systems as well as an MBA. Currently I am working as Manager Networks. I am planning to submit only bachelors credentials for ECA, as it is relevant to the NOC and my work experience. Is it fine ??

Also, I would be claiming education points for my spouse, do I need to get her ECA as well ?

Appreciate your inputs