+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from Punjabi University, Patiala India

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Any body who had applied ECA from Punjabi Uni. Patiala Punjab India ? who can guide me .. Is they send document by them self or student has to do personally after paying fee ? anybody who has gone through process with latest update

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Any body who had applied ECA from Punjabi Uni. Patiala Punjab India ? who can guide me .. Is they send document by them self or student has to do personally after paying fee ? anybody who has gone through process with latest update
Ur univ has to send it directly...

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Hi,
I also have the same question. Did you get any answer yet?
Best Wishes!
Heres how it goes! Go to the main gate form counter and but transcripts form. Carry coloured photo copies of your mark sheets, degree and passport on legal size paper. Fill the form and go to the admin block ( don't remember if it's 1 or 2) ground floor. Ask anyone where to submit the form and they'll guide you. All the best!

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Heres how it goes! Go to the main gate form counter and but transcripts form. Carry coloured photo copies of your mark sheets, degree and passport on legal size paper. Fill the form and go to the admin block ( don't remember if it's 1 or 2) ground floor. Ask anyone where to submit the form and they'll guide you. All the best!
Missed a couple of important points. Carry your passport in original. Also, you'd need to pay fees at the bank and get receipts. The office guys will tell you the exact amount.

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Now, can someone please confirm if the admin operations have started at the University? My own transcripts are stuck for 2 months now as there was some discrepancy in my degree. I'm missing out on 10 points because of it.

Jun 23, 2020
Hi

We will also be going to Punjabi Univ tomorrow for transcripts of our graduation degree. A far as I gather from this thread, I will take a printout of the WES request form, coloured copies of degree + DMCs on legal size and original passport. Post that fee payment and submission will have to be done at University/as guided by them.

Rest, I will update after we visit the university.