+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from IQAS for transcripts from Osmania University

shapopuri

Feb 4, 2021
While trying to fill my IQAS application online for ECA on https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca website, I get the following message when I choose my university name from the 'Name of the Institution' drop-down list:

"Conditional Institution Status If you apply to IQAS with credentials from this institution, they may or may not be assessed. There are specific conditions regarding recognition of this institution and its programs, and there are validity and/or verification measures that will affect whether or not IQAS can issue an assessment."

I also see a warning message on 'Education Information' tab while filling the online form:

Warning:

One or more of your credentials are associated with an institution that may not be recognized or accepted by IQAS:

• Bachelor of Science
  • Master of Business Administration
View the credential record for more details.

1. Has anyone faced this issue? If yes can you please share your experience on whether or not your degree was successfully assessed by IQAS?
2. For MBA, should I also include my Bachelor's transcripts too?

Request your help, thank you!

shapopuri

Feb 4, 2021
See if this country wise guide helps you - https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guides.aspx
It appears to have plenty of useful information, will go through it, thanks. However, at a first glance, I couldn't find any reference of why for some universities (educational institutions), IQAS has that 'warning' message and how it affects us. Do you know where I can find the 'Credential record' that the warning message is referring to? Thanks again!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
It appears to have plenty of useful information, will go through it, thanks. However, at a first glance, I couldn't find any reference of why for some universities (educational institutions), IQAS has that 'warning' message and how it affects us. Do you know where I can find the 'Credential record' that the warning message is referring to? Thanks again!
The warning message is because

1. the institute(s) you have added may not have required accreditations as required by IQAS to be evaluated OR
2. the course(s) you have added may not have required accreditations as required by IQAS to be evaluated - -this is more likely as per warning message you have mentioned above OR
3. the course(s) you have added may not have required accreditations during the year you studied those as required by IQAS to be evaluated

unfortunately you may not be able to find to the exact reason (unless you find someone with same credentials studied during same time as you and went ahead with IQAS)

Reactions: shapopuri