+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eca for post basic bsc nursing

Preetku

Apr 17, 2020
Hye, i have a question about eca for immigration. Actually, i did G.N.M nursing (3.5 year) diploma and two yeas of post basic bsc nursing. But right now m totaaly confused. I just want to know do i need to evaluate both of studies or just higher level of education. Please let me know if anybody know about this . Or do i need to go for another agency instead of wes . Please let me know

raman435

Sep 2, 2020
Hye, i have a question about eca for immigration. Actually, i did G.N.M nursing (3.5 year) diploma and two yeas of post basic bsc nursing. But right now m totaaly confused. I just want to know do i need to evaluate both of studies or just higher level of education. Please let me know if anybody know about this . Or do i need to go for another agency instead of wes . Please let me know
Hi, I did the same study as GNM plus Post Basic Bsc. I applied for WES only and got a report like this;
Canadian Equilancy: Bachelor’s degree (4 years).
Someone told me that WES don’t consider GNM separately. So, know I am planning to apply for ICAS. My suggestion is not to go for WES as it under evaluate GNM and Post-basic.

Reactions: Preetku

Preetku

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you. May i know how long it will take you to evaluate you degree from wes . And do you HAVE ANY idea how ICAS evaluate

Reactions: raman435

raman435

Sep 2, 2020
Thank you. May i know how long it will take you to evaluate you degree from wes . And do you HAVE ANY idea how ICAS evaluate
WES will take 21 days only. I got my report within one weeks after the submission of all the required documents. But in case of GNM and Post basic WES is not good as it counts both just as a Bachelor’s degree. So please don’t apply for WES if you wanna get more points for express entry. I am doing it again through ICAS because i am not satisfied with my WES report.

Preetku

Apr 17, 2020
WES will take 21 days only. I got my report within one weeks after the submission of all the required documents. But in case of GNM and Post basic WES is not good as it counts both just as a Bachelor’s degree. So please don’t apply for WES if you wanna get more points for express entry. I am doing it again through ICAS because i am not satisfied with my WES report.
I consult with a lawyer and he said it doesn’t make any difference if you have a bachelor with one or more Certificate .

Roopjot123

Oct 14, 2020
Hi, I did the same study as GNM plus Post Basic Bsc. I applied for WES only and got a report like this;
Canadian Equilancy: Bachelor’s degree (4 years).
Someone told me that WES don’t consider GNM separately. So, know I am planning to apply for ICAS. My suggestion is not to go for WES as it under evaluate GNM and Post-basic.
i want to ask you that did you evaluate your both degree and diploma or just Post basic bsc? Because my education is same and i am confused about that i have to evaluate both( GNM and Post Basic Bsc Nursing) or just Post Basic BSc nursing through WES

Roopjot123

Oct 14, 2020
I am going to post my report so who is in confusion can get help. I did GNM and Post Basic BSC nursing. I did ECA with WES( Only for Post Basic BSC nsg) got report today, Stating that it Canadian Equivalency; Bachelor's degree(four years).

Riteshgoyal

Aug 16, 2020
I am going to post my report so who is in confusion can get help. I did GNM and Post Basic BSC nursing. I did ECA with WES( Only for Post Basic BSC nsg) got report today, Stating that it Canadian Equivalency; Bachelor's degree(four years).
Kindly guide me that your Post Basic BSc Nursing was of 2 years?????? In my case, I have done GNM and Post basic BSC Nursing. I am planning to send only B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic. So, what do you suggest that will they give me bachelor degree of four years for this??? Pls reply urgent..

Roopjot123

Oct 14, 2020
Yes this was same situation with me. I did assessment for only post basic BSC nursing( 2 years program after GNM) with WES and got report , canadian equavalency= Bachelor's degree( 4 years)