+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Closed University - EIILM University, Sikkim

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
Hi All,

I did my MBA post graduation from eiilm University, still do i need to get transcripts for my degree, or only For MBA will do for any visa process like Canada PR, or Australia or H1B, seeking expert guidance pls

Regards

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,

I did my MBA post graduation from eiilm University, still do i need to get transcripts for my degree, or only For MBA will do for any visa process like Canada PR, or Australia or H1B, seeking expert guidance pls

Regards
Yes transcripts are also required.

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
Yes transcripts are also required.
Thank you for your response, i want double confirm once again for graduation also transcripts requireed i got the transcripts for my MBA , only thing for my basic degree which i have done from EIILM i m not able to get, any other suggestions for for H1B visa

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you for your response, i want double confirm once again for graduation also transcripts requireed i got the transcripts for my MBA , only thing for my basic degree which i have done from EIILM i m not able to get, any other suggestions for for H1B visa
Yes they are required for all the degrees. Atleast this is what I did, I attached all my degrees' completion certificate and transcript.

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
Thank you so much, so my challenge now how to get transcripts from EIILM, i may not get it i guess, i m not eligible to apply H1B in this case. Anyone thank you so much for your valuable information.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you so much, so my challenge now how to get transcripts from EIILM, i may not get it i guess, i m not eligible to apply H1B in this case. Anyone thank you so much for your valuable information.
You are very welcome. Once your WES account is set up there is a letter uploaded which you can provide to your insitute.

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
The institute or university is closed actually, this is where the confusion as to how to proceed for WES verification.

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
Can anyone help here , can I still go with WES for verification, in wes i can see announcement is displayed for eiilm University , if you are submitting this certificate it will take long time, so don't upload certificate from this University, seeking help on this pls

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Can anyone help here , can I still go with WES for verification, in wes i can see announcement is displayed for eiilm University , if you are submitting this certificate it will take long time, so don't upload certificate from this University, seeking help on this pls
You can go with WES, but they don't accept certificate by email. They needs to be sent by uni or by you also on the behalf of uni until and unless they are in a sealed envelope. If this can be done then go ahead with it. If they are closed that will obviously take time to get the process done and WES to get verification from them as well as for other ECAs.

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
Thank you for your response, i can upload only Certificates not transcripts, for my basic degree from EIILM, in wes generally they ask for transcripts, is it okay to send certificates, because i can't get transcripts as it is closed , and i have transcripts for my MBA highest education, those i can upload , is it okay to upload only Certificates for my basic degree, if so how WES will take it forward for verification?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you for your response, i can upload only Certificates not transcripts, for my basic degree from EIILM, in wes generally they ask for transcripts, is it okay to send certificates, because i can't get transcripts as it is closed , and i have transcripts for my MBA highest education, those i can upload , is it okay to upload only Certificates for my basic degree, if so how WES will take it forward for verification?
They had made it clear somewhere on their website that they won't accept certificates from candidates. So no fun of sending them and wasting your hard earned money. I would suggest sending them an email from your WES account explaining all this and seeking other way out. They definitely verify from Uni. They only accept the highest degree achieved till date.

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
Thank you, i will send a mail to WES, overall i wanted to understand that whether i m eligible for file H1B or not, need to understand that is why i raised a question here i m getting so many responses