+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Closed University - EIILM University, Sikkim

jereenj

Sep 1, 2019
I have completed my Masters (MBA) in the year 2010. The University in which I have studied has been closed permanently. I would like to validated my certificates in this regard. I understand that we need to send the certificates through the university. What can I do in my case. Need your support on this as I am not getting a proper response from WES etc...

I have even got the Degree certificate attested by Ministry of External affairs. I have mentioned further details below.
Name of the University : Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM University, Sikkim)
Study : MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Attendance Start and End date : June 2008 to May 2010 ( 2 years, Full Time)

Krish041

Apr 17, 2020
I have completed my Masters (MBA) in the year 2010. The University in which I have studied has been closed permanently. I would like to validated my certificates in this regard. I understand that we need to send the certificates through the university. What can I do in my case. Need your support on this as I am not getting a proper response from WES etc...

I have even got the Degree certificate attested by Ministry of External affairs. I have mentioned further details below.
Name of the University : Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM University, Sikkim)
Study : MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Attendance Start and End date : June 2008 to May 2010 ( 2 years, Full Time)
Hi ,
Did you able to get ECA for this university. If yes please tell me how you able to get the transcript.

Krish041

Apr 17, 2020
Hello
I do have the same problem with any solutions for that...Could you share the email ..
Try worldtranscribt services. They might able to help you to get transcript. I would recommend you take some consultant help and don't try from wes . Iqas is the better option

Krish041

Apr 17, 2020
hi, try to get transcript from worldwide transcript. They will helo you to get it. Try to do it from Iqas or cec. You can also make affidavit to declare University is closed.

Reactions: ianbry03

ianbry03

Nov 30, 2020
hi, try to get transcript from worldwide transcript. They will helo you to get it. Try to do it from Iqas or cec. You can also make affidavit to declare University is closed.
hello, did you experienced this scenario also before?

Krish041

Apr 17, 2020
Yes i did . I did my bachelor from eillm University and master from Assam downtown University. So i went for master eca than bachelor. But i know if you contact worldwide transcript they can help you.

ianbry03

Nov 30, 2020
Thank you for helping , I hope I could finish this one , because I'm having hard time because of this one..

PR247

May 7, 2021
If you attended classes and took exam in EIILM main campus in Sikkim, you can directly post RTI to Sikkim HRDD, other that that I think you should not declare this degree cuz nobody can help.

jreehal

Nov 3, 2020
Was anyone able to get success with ECA approved from IQAS or CES for EIILM??
I have a contact for the university. My husband got his degree verified there this year. The man was helpful, and provided us with what we needed. Let me know if you need his contact.

Ahalya

Jun 17, 2017
I have a contact for the university. My husband got his degree verified there this year. The man was helpful, and provided us with what we needed. Let me know if you need his contact.
Hello , Can you please share the contact details