+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Closed University - EIILM University, Sikkim

kalonmarko

Jul 19, 2022
As far as I know, in such cases, you have to confirm the diploma and retake the qualification, i.e. prove your professional suitability in the new country already. My friend went through this, it certainly took time, a lot of effort and nerves, but in the end she got the result. But there`s a nuance, it concerns certain specialties, and this issue you have to find out on the spot. If you`re from the states, I can advise asa college miami or look for other educational institutions with good reputation. You can look at what they offer in your case. Whatever it is, don`t give up and look for solutions.

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
Try worldtranscribt services. They might able to help you to get transcript. I would recommend you take some consultant help and don't try from wes . Iqas is the better option
How IQAS helps on this without transcripts, did anyone got successful verification for eiilm University

Reddy05

Jul 10, 2022
As far as I know, in such cases, you have to confirm the diploma and retake the qualification, i.e. prove your professional suitability in the new country already. My friend went through this, it certainly took time, a lot of effort and nerves, but in the end she got the result. But there`s a nuance, it concerns certain specialties, and this issue you have to find out on the spot. If you`re from the states, I can advise asa college miami or look for other educational institutions with good reputation. You can look at what they offer in your case. Whatever it is, don`t give up and look for solutions.
Thank you for your response, you mean to say i can go for my education again retake of degree again after my MBA, how this will help after MBA how can I go for basic degree, could you please elaborate more