+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Chartered Accountant

DCDR

May 2, 2018
One more question please ,

For your other qualifications , are you doing a self attestation on copy of transcripts / copy of degree ? Mu understanding is that only University official has to do an attestation.

Kind Regards,
Hi

No, there is no requirement of doing self-attestation. Just send your the photo copy of your marksheet & Degree to university and they will issue the transcripts.

Most of the University won't ask but there may be exception just check with your university and then proceed. My University asked me to fill in the form to issue transcript along with a DD and photo copy of marksheet & Degree.

Thanks

DCDR

May 2, 2018
Yes please share detailed details of the same thing, I also need to know.

Kindly share details

Yea
Dear Friends

I am a CA, currently working in Saudi Arabia. I want to initiate the Canada Immigration process. Did any one got the ECA done via WES. How much points/credit they provide for CA degree.

Kindly advise...

Regards
Hi

You can check your degree equivalency using https://www.wes.org/ca/wes-tools/. This is free tool on WES website.

Thanks

Kalika18

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Hi

No, there is no requirement of doing self-attestation. Just send your the photo copy of your marksheet & Degree to university and they will issue the transcripts.

Most of the University won't ask but there may be exception just check with your university and then proceed. My University asked me to fill in the form to issue transcript along with a DD and photo copy of marksheet & Degree.

Thanks
Thank you !

SPragati

Jun 17, 2018
Also in what way copy of documents is required to be sent because on Wes website, they have mentioned that personal photocopy is not required to be sent so what kind of photocopy is required to be sent? Is it on special copy or copy on letterhead of institution from where a person has got degree

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi,

Does anybody know how much time ICAI take to issue transcripts? I have requested transcripts for my wife 3 weeks back and haven't received any reply from them..tried calling all the numbers given on their website and also through email but no response at all
Can somebody please share valid contact nos?

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Rahul,

Please dial any of the below numbers,‭ they will surely respond and give u an update on the status of your application

+ 911203054836‬

‭+ 911203054842‬

‭+ 911204953742‬

Good luck

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
One more help needed guys

What are we supposed to enter in "Name of Diploma/Certificate" field while adding CA credential on wes website?
Thanks in advance.

saurabh2004

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hi,

Does anybody know how much time ICAI take to issue transcripts? I have requested transcripts for my wife 3 weeks back and haven't received any reply from them..tried calling all the numbers given on their website and also through email but no response at all
Can somebody please share valid contact nos?
Hi, i recently got a transcript for ICAI. Sent a mail to this id transcript@icai.in you will get a revert...

yeasir1987

Aug 30, 2018
Hello! I am a chartered accountant from Bangladesh with a graduation degree in BBA (no masters degree). I am looking for your help to understand whether I will be given "two degrees completed" status in WES evaluation? I cannot check my eligibility in the WES website as it does not have free evaluation option for Bangladesh. It would mean a world to me if anyone is kind enough to shed any light on the matter!

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Can someone guide me for ECA process for CA? The document required for EVALUATION is a certificate of membership and statement of marks (what is exactly statement of marks here)? please advice

Hi

ICAP will guide you better , as the do this on a regular basis

AS916

Oct 11, 2018
I have gone through the thread on requirements regarding obtaining the CA marksheet and membership transcripts but have few points where i got confused in the discussion. I am a CA working in dubai and wanted to get my transcripts from ICAI for the purpose of Canada Immigration. My queries are:

1) When i write to ICAI to issue transcripts, do i need to send self addressed envelopes to them or will the institute arrange to send it on their own.
2) There is no mention in the requirements as to whether we need to give them the address where to send the transcripts. So does that mean that institute will send it our registered address with them or will we need to personally go and collect them? As mentioned, i am working and residing in dubai, so not sure will institute be couriering me to Dubai or my address in india or i need to personally collect from ICAI dubai?
3) I read in the discussion that we need to ask ICAI to send it directly to WES. My question is, cannot we ask ICAI to send it to us and then we deal with it accordingly for submission to WES. Is it mandatory requirement of WES that the transcripts to be directly received from the ICAI Institute?
4) Rs 500 is the fee for all transcripts for the full course or Foundation, PEI, PEII, Final; each seperately Rs 500?
5) And the last, if anybody who has recently applied and received transcripts from ICAI could kindly share a specimen of the request letter issued to ICAI, that would be really helpful.

Would somebody kindly guide so can proceed accordingly. Thanks, Anurag