+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Candidates from Odisha(India)

Johndarry

May 18, 2016
Mates,

My fiancé is urgently looking to get her transcript from the subject name university. Kindly let me know if anybody or any agency can help us.
This is kind of urgent.

Looking for your quick reply.

Cheers
John

alok980

May 10, 2015
Johndarry said:
Mates,

My fiancé is urgently looking to get her transcript from the subject name university. Kindly let me know if anybody or any agency can help us.
This is kind of urgent.

Looking for your quick reply.

Cheers
John
Hi John,

It seems BPUTTRANSCRIPT people are quite reliable. around 6-7 of my friends did the transcript process through them. 2 were from BPUT, 1 from utkal university, 2 from Berhampur University and 1 from sambalpur university.
They did in reasonable time and cost. My friends are more or less satisfied with the service.
You can go ahead with them if you wish.

Feel free to Ping me if you have any query.
Regards
Alok

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hi John,

It seems BPUTTRANSCRIPT people are quite reliable. around 6-7 of my friends did the transcript process through them. 2 were from BPUT, 1 from utkal university, 2 from Berhampur University and 1 from sambalpur university.
They did in reasonable time and cost. My friends are more or less satisfied with the service.

Regards
Alok
Hi can you please tell me how much they will charge to get the transcripts and courier to Wes?

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Got my Transcripts from BPUT using service from http://mailtranscripts.com/ while I am still in USA. Something else for reference.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Hi, how was the service and how much time it took to get the transcript ?
Do you recommend ?
I absolutely recommend them. They also have help center where you can call to get updates and they have always received my calls and very courteous. It did take some time but it was purely the college and university people who caused the delay. My application went to mail transcripts june end and their ETA was for 1 month. However, due to the delays from university I got them by September beginning.

debtipl

Mar 16, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to this forum..but desperately looking for guidance for the below queries. I am planning for Canadian PR visa and need my ECA to be done in parallel planning to give the IELTS as well. I am a 2006 batch from C.V.Raman College of Engineering under BPUT.
1. In order to complete the ECA, how do I get my transcripts done online from BPUT?
2. Are the websites like Truecopy, BPUTTranscript and ServicePlus authentic to go ahead with? Has anyone taken these services from these portals?

An early response is highly appreciated.

Regards
Deb

Arpna

Jun 1, 2018
No, you don't need to go to rourkela BPUT office to get the transcripts. Your engg college can do this on your behalf. But it will be time taking.

If you need the transcript faster then fill the BPUT transcript form, get it signed & stamped by the principal of your engg college, go to BPUT rourkela office, submit the signed form & after few weeks or month (duration depends upto how you please the BPUT officials :p) go again to rourkela BPUT office to collect the transcript.

Itz quite simple, is not it ;D :D :p
Hi Alok,
I have backlogs in 4sem. And I got all the grade sheet together after 8th sem. Just wanted to know for a BPUT student how will I get mark sheet of each semester individualy? And in transcripts does the backlogs mentioned?

Arpna

Jun 1, 2018
I had backlogs in 4sem. And I got all the grade sheet together after 8th sem in 2014. Just wanted to know for a BPUT student how will I get mark sheet of each semester individualy? And in transcripts does the backlogs mentioned?

Arpna

Jun 1, 2018
Hi John,

Regards
Alok
Hi Alok
What are the charges for bputtranscript.com. it is not specified anywhere. When I tried to contact them they are saying first send the marksheet..
But I want to know the charges first

Arpna

Jun 1, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to this forum..but desperately looking for guidance for the below queries. I am planning for Canadian PR visa and need my ECA to be done in parallel planning to give the IELTS as well. I am a 2006 batch from C.V.Raman College of Engineering under BPUT.
1. In order to complete the ECA, how do I get my transcripts done online from BPUT?
2. Are the websites like Truecopy, BPUTTranscript and ServicePlus authentic to go ahead with? Has anyone taken these services from these portals?

An early response is highly appreciated.

Regards
Deb
Hi Deb,
I also have the same query. Please let me know if u find any of these authentic nd the charges for these consultancy

Nov 13, 2018
Hi All,

Really need help and details, how do i get my transcripts done from Berhampur University - Odisha?

If someone has previous done please please let me know the ways to do it.

Thanks
Srikant B