+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Candidates from Odisha(India)

Sangeeta191

Dec 28, 2018
Hi Deb,
I also have the same query. Please let me know if u find any of these authentic nd the charges for these consultancy
Hi Aparna,
Did you get your transcripts, can you please let me know the process. I am currently out of India and want to udnerstand how can i get them.

Madhu02

Jun 10, 2019
Hi Neel,

I need to get my ECA done from WES. I completed my bachelors in 2012 from Capital Academy (college) under Utkal University. Please help me with the process.

Regards
Madhu

Oct 3, 2019
Bro I agree with you.
But I have got one problem, that I have got a master & Bachelor degree with lateral entry as well as Diploma vocational degree.
But now I'm so bothered that what certificate's transcript should I send to Wes ? Either one only master or all degree certificate's transcript should be sent to Wes?
But there is one thing sont

Oct 3, 2019
Bro I agree with you.
But I have got one problem, that I have got a master & Bachelor degree with lateral entry as well as Diploma vocational degree.
But now I'm so bothered that what certificate's transcript should I send to Wes ? Either one only master or all degree certificate's transcript should be sent to Wes?
And sometimes a few people say that only master degree is enough
at the same time a few say that all degree certificate with Diploma should be sent to Wes.
So this time I need a help from someone in regard to this problem.
My number is 8658778118.
I would be very grateful to u if u call me on this number.
Regards suvendu from Bhadrak. Odisha. India.