+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Candidates from Odisha(India)

tutu2291

Jan 17, 2015
Hi Guys , Is there anyone who has applied for ECA from Biju Patnaik University of Technology ? Please help and let me know the process.

alok980

May 10, 2015
Hi,

Though i have not yet applied but i am planning to apply.

I have applied for the transcript from the university.Itz already 1 month. i think within d next week, i will b getting. Once i get, i will apply for ECA. I have already collected my Masters transcript.

I hope, by June last my ECA would be cleared.

Whatz d status of ur ECA?

Jun 22, 2015
alok980 - did u get your transcripts from bput? i had applied for my wife's but the envelope that i got is sealed and signed by the college, rather than the university. i am not sure if that is acceptable by wes, so kind of in a fix now. Waiting eagerly for your reply. Thanks.

alok980

May 10, 2015
Yes, finally I got my transcripts from the university.

WES will not accept College attested transcript , u need to get it done from the university.

If you want to know the further process then PM me.

By the way, I am not sure if WES is recognizing BPUT or not.
Because when I did the preliminary check with WES free evaluation tool, I didn't get BPUT name.
www(dot)wes(dot)org/ca/evaluations/preliminary(dot)asp

But when I was filling the WES application form, I got BPUT overthere.
Hope WES will give +ve assessment.

SwiftAxle

Jun 25, 2015
Hi Alok980,

I'm a newbie from who has done his B Tech from BPUT. Could you pls guide me through the whole process? I stay in Hyderabad. Do I need to go to Rourkela to get the transcripts ? If you can share your mail id, I'll be really great full. Have some queries.

//SwiftAxle

alok980

May 10, 2015
SwiftAxle said:
Hi Alok980,

I'm a newbie from who has done his B Tech from BPUT. Could you pls guide me through the whole process? I stay in Hyderabad. Do I need to go to Rourkela to get the transcripts ? If you can share your mail id, I'll be really great full. Have some queries.

//SwiftAxle
No, you don't need to go to rourkela BPUT office to get the transcripts. Your engg college can do this on your behalf. But it will be time taking.

If you need the transcript faster then fill the BPUT transcript form, get it signed & stamped by the principal of your engg college, go to BPUT rourkela office, submit the signed form & after few weeks or month (duration depends upto how you please the BPUT officials :p) go again to rourkela BPUT office to collect the transcript.

Itz quite simple, is not it ;D :D :p

mohantpi

Jul 11, 2015
Hi alok980,

Thank you so much for the information that you have provided for ECA from BPUT.
I am seeking some additional clarification on this.
Could you please give me your email id or phone number.
My id: reachranjanb@gmail.com
Thanks much

MajorSoo

Aug 9, 2015
Hi Alok,

I would like to know about the transcripts.

I already have all the marksheets , if I make a copy of those and send to BPUT to attest it, will it be fine.

amlansdas

Aug 14, 2015
alok980 said:
No, you don't need to go to rourkela BPUT office to get the transcripts. Your engg college can do this on your behalf. But it will be time taking.

If you need the transcript faster then fill the BPUT transcript form, get it signed & stamped by the principal of your engg college, go to BPUT rourkela office, submit the signed form & after few weeks or month (duration depends upto how you please the BPUT officials :p) go again to rourkela BPUT office to collect the transcript.

Itz quite simple, is not it ;D :D :p
Bro need help desperately...
cleared IELTS but dont know much about this WES...the consultancy says to get all the marksheets(4nos) and degree certificate(1no) photocpy attested from the controller of exams in BPUT...and the WES form filled up by BPUT and the attested marksheet should be in a single envelope and it should be stamped by the univ. the process u suggested is veryy simple :S :S ... can u please help me out... my email id is amlansdas(at)gmail(dot)com...plz respond need more info... Ishwar Apananka Mangala Karantu ;)

ivjrajesh

Dec 2, 2015
Dear All,

Please guide me the process to get attested copies from BPUT.
It should be given in official sealed envelope ,university should put the sealed and signature on the flap of the sealed envelope.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Guys, BPUT is recognized by WES. I have done my ECA back in April this year.

I would suggest, if you are not in Odisha, contact any friend or relative in Odisha. Send them the wes report form, certificates and mark sheets with complete instructions. Call and make them understand.

First WES report form needs to be attested by College Principal and then take that attested report form with mark sheets and certificates to University.

Registrar of Examination sometimes stay in BBSR office and sometimes in Rourkela. Inquire about that. Ask your friend to reach out to that office to get the mark sheets and certificate attested by him. Then the office personal will seal those documents with WES report form and stamp and sign it.

It's pretty faster and courier it to WES.

Hope this helps.

Please request don't pay any money to any consultancy for EE profile creation or procedures neither for getting College transcript. It's very simple. You will get all information in this forum. So, I would suggest save your money for other usage. If you need any assistance on anything, PM me in this forum, I would be happy to help you.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Neel0526/alok980,

Thank you so much guys for this helpful information. Need few more details on the topic. Please reply if I can contact you guys directly for my clarifications.

Your help is much appriciated.

Thanks,
Dilip

Prasant

Jan 28, 2016
Neel0526 said:

I would suggest, if you are not in Odisha, contact any friend or relative in Odisha. Send them the wes report form, certificates and mark sheets with complete instructions. Call and make them understand.

First WES report form needs to be attested by College Principal and then take that attested report form with mark sheets and certificates to University.

Registrar of Examination sometimes stay in BBSR office and sometimes in Rourkela. Inquire about that. Ask your friend to reach out to that office to get the mark sheets and certificate attested by him. Then the office personal will seal those documents with WES report form and stamp and sign it.

Hope this helps.

Please request don't pay any money to any consultancy for EE profile creation or procedures neither for getting College transcript. It's very simple. You will get all information in this forum. So, I would suggest save your money for other usage. If you need any assistance on anything, PM me in this forum, I would be happy to help you.

Hi Neel,

Thanks for providing the valuable information regarding Transcript.

I am applying for transcripts (But, currently I dont have the WES report form). I mean I have already collected the authorization letter and transcript letter from college and got the college stamp and college principal's signature stating that this Person is from this college and he is applying for Transcripts for this reason. But luckily i have not submitted yet in BPUT rourkela office.

I am planning for Canada, I was not aware that i need WES report form also. So can you please point me the link from where I need to download the WES report form and need apply for transcript.

Waiting for your / other forum members replay if any one is aware of the procedure.

Thanks,
Prasant

soumya_165

Mar 28, 2016
Hi Neel0526,

One quick question. Do we need to do ECA for only Graduation degree or do we need to do it for 12 th certificate as well.

Regards,
Soumya.

Neel0526 said:

Hope this helps.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
soumya_165 said:
Hi Neel0526,

One quick question. Do we need to do ECA for only Graduation degree or do we need to do it for 12 th certificate as well.

Regards,
Soumya.
As per the requirement, you need to get your highest degree assessed, no need for 12th. In your case if Bachelors is the highest get only Bachelors assessed.