+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA evaluation - First name, last name

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
In my educational documents , middle name and last name is just initials but expanded in passport.
In all the educational documents , it is , last (initial), middle (initial) and first name, but in masters, they have given as first name, last ( initial) and middle ( initial).
For ex - K R Naresh in all docs, but in masters , it is , Naresh K R and passport is complete expansion of the middle and last name also where K is last name and R is middle.
Do i need to send any affidavit or LOE to WES.

Sumitmongia18

May 5, 2019
They will mention both , applicant name (as per your passport and application) and for credentials they will mention the same name ( as per your education documents)
Hi all,
In WES profile, given name and family name is mandatory but in my documents there is only given name no family name.
What would be the name on my ECA evaluation report?
On my passport I have both given name and family name , so My ECA evaluation report should contain the same information as per my passport (both given name and family name)?

Waseema16

Mar 3, 2016
Even I have the same query :On academics single name is mentioned while rest all documents like passport have complete name along with other stuff

Need to fill in WES profile for E-CARD

How should I proceed and if there any need of AFFADAVIT ,PASSPORT Copy ,Formal letter to WES .....requirement

Please guide
Hi there..I’m too facing same situation please kindly help with. What did you finally did..
Thank you..

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
I applied ECA and mentioned Singh as middle name. The same is not showing on account it's just first name and last name. Say my name hardeep Singh Sandha. In account it's showing welcome hardeep Sandha. But in submission email it is addressed as Hardeep Singh SANDHA(the same on passport). I am worried they miss middle name on report or will print full name as on documents and passport

Oct 18, 2019
hi, I have confusion regarding first name and last name as in my credentials I didn't have last name but in my passport I have last name. So while doing WES should I add my last name or not? for eg my name on passport is Dupinder Singh Kalra and on my degree's its Dupinder Singh

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
hi, I have confusion regarding first name and last name as in my credentials I didn't have last name but in my passport I have last name. So while doing WES should I add my last name or not? for eg my name on passport is Dupinder Singh Kalra and on my degree's its Dupinder Singh
ECA report should be as per passport . so you have to include the surname in WES form . If it is only for WES , i guess you can submit and they will put a note stating that name on credential and ECA report are different
But if you need to apply for others like IQAS, CES etc, you might have to submit an affidavit from notary.

Sep 8, 2020
Can anyone plz tell me that my father’s name on my education certificates and transcripts is completely different from the name in my passport. As my dad changes his name. Does it creates problem for me in WES procedure for ECA report. Or WES only relates to the applicant name, not his father’s. Please tell me guys. Thankyou.

Achsah

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hello Gyz
Thanks for reading my post
I am stuck with WES application process , coz I don't have a surname (last name) in passport all my name(ABC) is in given name section of passport.
Now WES is asking me last name and first name
What should I fill in that last name and first name columns?
It would be a great help if someone could sort this out.