+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-Passport Next Generation: New Canadian Passport Design 2023

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
I applied(31st July) at Service Canada Centre and Passport Services Orleans and received the new one.
I tried to book an appointment but there are no available dates. It is written that it is possible to apply by walk in though. That's how I'm gonna do. Or still send by mail.

Last edited:

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
I tried to book an appointment but there are no available dates. It is written that it is possible to apply by walk in though. That's how I'm gonna do. Or still send by mail.
I went there on Friday to do my passport. You can walk in but go early in the morning as it is not as busy.

Reactions: MatQue

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Anyone have reliable information on a location in Toronto that is issuing the new design passport?

I called Service Canada Passport Services (800 567 6868); they don't have that kind of information. I intend to apply for a passport the week of August 28th and plan to use the 74 Victoria St location, but have no clue if they've upgraded to the new printers.

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Anyone have reliable information on a location in Toronto that is issuing the new design passport?

I called Service Canada Passport Services (800 567 6868); they don't have that kind of information. I intend to apply for a passport the week of August 28th and plan to use the 74 Victoria St location, but have no clue if they've upgraded to the new printers.
I am going to apply this week too! But as I said in late posts, I'm planning to go to Ottawa so to get the new design. Hoping to hear that in 74 Victoria St, they've upgraded to new printers so I don't need to travel!

• Wow
Reactions: derkdsou

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
I am going to apply this week too! But as I said in late posts, I'm planning to go to Ottawa so to get the new design. Hoping to hear that in 74 Victoria St, they've upgraded to new printers so I don't need to travel!
I applied in person at Orleans on August 3rd and received it via mail on August 15th. It is the old style.

• Sad
Reactions: derkdsou

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016

I went to 74 Victoria St and was told by an officer that it will take a while until they start to issue the new one. He said North York and Scarborough are issuing the new version. I am gonna check the information this afternoon at North York location.

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
I went to 74 Victoria St and was told by an officer that it will take a while until they start to issue the new one. He said North York and Scarborough are issuing the new version. I am gonna check the information this afternoon at North York location.
Thanks for the update. Keep us in the loop!

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
North York neither! I was there this afternoon. The lady told me that by Spring 2024 all the locations will be issuing the new version. I might send my application by post to Ottawa hoping to get the "maple" one.
Oh wow, I guess it's gonna be hard to get it in Toronto.