+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-Passport Next Generation: New Canadian Passport Design 2023

Aarya_1596

Aug 25, 2019
Yes passport office in Ottawa was first to get the new printers... there have been reports that they are receiving new design. West Coast is planned for March 2024
However I found the information online which states regardless of where you submit your passport application in Canada, the printing and processing of passports are handled at the same central location. The central processing office is located in Gatineau, Quebec.
I’m wondering how cum all new passports could be handled in one location, could this be right info?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
However I found the information online which states regardless of where you submit your passport application in Canada, the printing and processing of passports are handled at the same central location. The central processing office is located in Gatineau, Quebec.
I’m wondering how cum all new passports could be handled in one location, could this be right info?
The booklets are produced en masse in a central location by the Canadian Bank Note Company. Most large passport offices across the country have the ability personalise passports (i.e., print bio data page, etc.) and deliver it to customers for in-person applications.

For applications that are mailed or made outside of Canada at High Commissions/Embassies/Consulates: they are sent to large centres e.g. Gatineau to be personlised and dispatched. They are sent back via mail for people within Canada and US or via diplomatic bags to be delivered respective missions outside of Canada or US

Nabeel Afridi

Jul 13, 2023
Dear Sir
I have accepted a job with the and will need the visa that will allow me to work in Canada
for Five years.
I have little idea about the process of visa.please send me pertinent information and application forms for securing the visa. In addition, please inform me if there are any steps I can take to expedite the process.

Awaiting your response

sincerely,

• Haha
Reactions: Goga86

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Dear Sir
I have accepted a job with the and will need the visa that will allow me to work in Canada
for Five years.
I have little idea about the process of visa.please send me pertinent information and application forms for securing the visa. In addition, please inform me if there are any steps I can take to expedite the process.

Awaiting your response

sincerely,
Your employer has to apply for LMIA which will cost your employer $1000 CAD. The employer can not ask you to pay ANYTHING to them for offering you this job. Not even the processing fee for the LMIA.

Without a positive LMIA you can not receive a work permit. Depending on which country you are from, you may also need other permit, and depending on your job, you may have to do a full physical exam by a doctor approved by IRCC.

All of the info can be found the IRCC website. Some info can be found on this forum. Learn how to use the search function, read up on everything before you ask questions.

Good luck.

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Anyone that applied recently in Ottawa for the passport received the new version?

Thanks!!!