+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I got a letter from Toronto public health to get the medicals done.
I completed and filled the form they sent in the letter and the clinic faxed TPH and they sent me another mail saying that everything is complete after 3 months and then I followed up with IRCC and they sent me email saying that medical survellience is now complete.
Your case is different with mine. I just received medical surveillance undertaking form on gckey but never receive any letter from local public health or MHB.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Your case is different with mine. I just received medical surveillance undertaking form on gckey but never receive any letter from local public health or MHB.
Yes you're right and sorry, unfortunately I have no idea on that, but I think its simple than mine

KND0317

Sep 20, 2021
I'm a bit confused about the medical surveillance issues that people seem to be having. When we log into our account, it says that we passed our medical exams, when we've called, we have also been told that we've passed our medical exams. At what point are you all receiving notification that you require medical surveillance--after you've been told you've passed your medicals? After you were invited to the PR portal? Just trying to figure out if that is somehow what is holding up the eCOPRs for us--but we've never received any communication stating that there was a problem with the medical exams.

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I'm a bit confused about the medical surveillance issues that people seem to be having. When we log into our account, it says that we passed our medical exams, when we've called, we have also been told that we've passed our medical exams. At what point are you all receiving notification that you require medical surveillance--after you've been told you've passed your medicals? After you were invited to the PR portal? Just trying to figure out if that is somehow what is holding up the eCOPRs for us--but we've never received any communication stating that there was a problem with the medical exams.
here is my timeline for your refrence.

2rd Medical exam passed , in May
received portal email, at the beginning of Aug
then, submitted mail address at the same time
received a medical surveillance undertaking form on GCKey
Signed this form and submitted it by webform 20 days ago
still waiting for ecopr

Reactions: KND0317

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Thank you for the suggestion. We did request and have received the GCMS notes and it appears we have passed everything. The last IRCC agent we spoke to told us that he could see that we submitted the requested information (photos, declaration that we are currently in Canada, our current address) via the PR portal, but that it had not populated properly. He told us that our landing has now expired and that it will be up to the IRCC officer working on the case to decide what to do. But, alas, no one seems to be working on our file at all as there has been no movement or updates for nearly 3 months now.
Hello,
Sorry, what is this means? What would be the options for the IRCC officer? We have requested our notes, but I think it will take a while…we haven’t received any feedback from them yet…so I’m kind of worried about it…
Thanks!

KND0317

Sep 20, 2021
Hello,
Sorry, what is this means? What would be the options for the IRCC officer? We have requested our notes, but I think it will take a while…we haven’t received any feedback from them yet…so I’m kind of worried about it…
Thanks!
I have no idea what the options are for the IRCC officer. When I tried to ask, the agent I spoke with said maybe having to "start over;" and when I began to panic, he seemed to sense my anxiety and said that it would potentially mean that the landing would have to be re-done, but that it would be unlikely that we would have to start our application all over. It's quite anxiety-provoking.

Reactions: gopalk

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I have no idea what the options are for the IRCC officer. When I tried to ask, the agent I spoke with said maybe having to "start over;" and when I began to panic, he seemed to sense my anxiety and said that it would potentially mean that the landing would have to be re-done, but that it would be unlikely that we would have to start our application all over. It's quite anxiety-provoking.
I’m not sure of course, but this doesn’t make sense at all! I don’t think this is possible..you’re approved already…it is just the landing that is needed…

Reactions: gopalk

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
After I passed my medical

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
we are 4 member family. i have one dependent kid whose eCOPR was NOT uploaded on pr portal. Other 3 family members got their eCOPR.
Though I see all 4 COPR document numbers on CIC application and app is finally APPROVED.
Even pr cards applications have been submitted for all 4.
Not sure why 1 kid eCOPR is missing.
Any1 with the same experience ?
please help.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
I got my eCorp today!!! After 81 days since I upload photo and address into portal. I advice everyone to email them because seems like they really forget about applications!
An assistant contacted me via his personal email saying “Thank you for your long wait…” approved my photo and address and AFTER that he forward the email to another team to issue my eCorp.
SO, there are teams for portal, teams only for signing eCorp, different teams for PPR. ANYWAYS, reply to your confirmation portal email, calling and webforms do not work because it is a different team lol

KND0317

Sep 20, 2021
I’m not sure of course, but this doesn’t make sense at all! I don’t think this is possible..you’re approved already…it is just the landing that is needed…
I really hope it's not possible since we were already approved. But, with people on here saying their medical was approved and then only much later received an email saying they needed to complete medical surveillance, I'm starting to feel like anything is possible. My employer is going to contact IRCC to see if they can get any information about the hold up. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone continuing to wait for eCOPR!! I hope we all get it soon.

Reactions: Arjun Singh Rawat

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
I got my eCorp today!!! After 81 days since I upload photo and address into portal. I advice everyone to email them because seems like they really forget about applications!
An assistant contacted me via his personal email saying “Thank you for your long wait…” approved my photo and address and AFTER that he forward the email to another team to issue my eCorp.
SO, there are teams for portal, teams only for signing eCorp, different teams for PPR. ANYWAYS, reply to your confirmation portal email, calling and webforms do not work because it is a different team lol
Do we have to reply to portal email or send them a new email to portal address? which one is better?

Reactions: Arjun Singh Rawat

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations so happy for you

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
So glad, congratulations.
hopefully it moves for all of us ASAP. God bless

Reactions: OliviaBBB