+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
Yes Surveillance is handled by a different team I guess.. my medical is passed but I got surveillance even before my AOR date .. literally a week after I completed my medical checkup
yeah exactly I got the same

Hi, from my case

I received a letter from RMO stating to perform medical Surveillance on Feb 28th I was not sure what that was at that point and tried to reach out to them couldn’t and at the same time as below received letter from Panel physician aswell

in the chest x-ray medical report submitted for my dependent which showed that “no evidence of active TB but was slight chronic markings”, in which they mentioned can't be confirmed with one x-ray that lead to put our case in wait our AOR is in Sep 2020 they waited till 6 months and asked us to re do chest x-ray on 2nd May from the Physician who did the PR Medicals we did chest x-ray for my dependent it on 5th May and submitted.

May 13th we received – Medical passed

Was confused as we received letter from Medical survillance on May 14th – “you are required to report to a provincial/territorial public health authority (P/T PHA), as you may have a medical condition considered to be one of public health significance in Canada requiring a medical follow-up referred to as surveillance.”

May 15th & June 28th – we received mail from RMO stating we need to complete the surveillance which we already did. We reached out to RMO and stated we received the letter but we have completed it all on May they checked and they said they didn’t receive detail from the x-ray center they reached out to them directly with all my details and received letter from RMO stating we completed the surveillance on July 5th

June 15th I received – Portal e-mail – in GCMS notes it showed the Medical surveillance was not 1. I tried to reach out to Medical surveillance letter stating we completed - > it was updated by them and they mailed stating we are in compliance on Sep 20th and we received the ecopr after that.

I came to know that Medical Surveillance is the cause for delay form the GCMS notes which I received on Sep.

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
Congratulation, PKNew. I noticed you got the " Medical surveillance received: Feb". I heard the medical surveillance usually need to be completed within 30 days AFTER landing as Permanent Resident. Why did IRCC ask you to do it in Feb before you get your ecopr ? You got the medical surveillance request from mycic website or this following email address, MHB Surveillance / Surveillance DGMS (IRCC) <IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ? Appreciate your input.
hi I am Inland that might be the case but I received RMO letter earlier and then Medical survillance the next day after my medicall passed.

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021

Hi, from my case

I received a letter from RMO stating to perform medical Surveillance on Feb 28th I was not sure what that was at that point and tried to reach out to them couldn’t and at the same time as below received letter from Panel physician aswell

in the chest x-ray medical report submitted for my dependent which showed that “no evidence of active TB but was slight chronic markings”, in which they mentioned can't be confirmed with one x-ray that lead to put our case in wait our AOR is in Sep 2020 they waited till 6 months and asked us to re do chest x-ray on 2nd May from the Physician who did the PR Medicals we did chest x-ray for my dependent it on 5th May and submitted.

Was confused as we received letter from Medical survillance on May 14th – “you are required to report to a provincial/territorial public health authority (P/T PHA), as you may have a medical condition considered to be one of public health significance in Canada requiring a medical follow-up referred to as surveillance.”

May 15th & June 28th – we received mail from RMO stating we need to complete the surveillance which we already did. We reached out to RMO and stated we received the letter but we have completed it all on May they checked and they said they didn’t receive detail from the x-ray center they reached out to them directly with all my details and received letter from RMO stating we completed the surveillance on July 5th

June 15th I received – Portal e-mail – in GCMS notes it showed the Medical surveillance was not 1. I tried to reach out to Medical surveillance letter stating we completed - > it was updated by them and they mailed stating we are in compliance on Sep 20th and we received the ecopr after that.

I came to know that Medical Surveillance is the cause for delay form the GCMS notes which I received on Sep.
Hi, May i know how did you reach out to medical surveillance? was it in email(IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)? Maybe we are having the same problem because my wife is not yet done with her medical surveillance :(

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018

Hi, from my case

Thanks for your details. What does RMO stand for ?

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi Received my ecopr at 100th day finally!!

AOR 28th Sep 2020
Medical surveillance received: Feb
Received mail to redo chest x-ray for my dependant - May 5th done on same day
Medical passed: 13th May 2021
No update after that
Portal submitted: June 15th
No update again
July- Received Medical Survillance completion letter from RMO
- Attached the letter and E-Mailed Ottawa and Etiobic landing on delay every week ( no update)
-Raised 4 web forms during - July, Aug
-Raised GCMS - Aug 10th
on Sep 13th week for one of my mail etiobiock landing replied that my case is sent to respective processing office.
Sep 14th Received mail from Medical surveillance that we are in compliace no action needed
Sep 16th received GCMS note - it stated all passed
But my IRCC site had no update except medicall passed.
but there was a note i saw which was entered during feb as S Medical surveillance is not updayed to 1
Same comment was added after i received portal email.

ECOPR: 22nd Sep 2021
My IRCC application got Gost Update on 24th as all passed

Overall it seems like my case was pending due to Medical survillance delayed to be submitted/ reviewed by some team, i got to know from GCMS report only. Finally we got it...
Hey!
i have a same case. On 15th Dec 2020I received an email for public health surveillance. I went to public health and everything was clear and on 6th January 2021 i cleared my medical.
on 25th of july I submitted my photo, mail addres and declaration that I am living in canada.
on 22nd of August I received medical surveillance undertaking form. AgainI went to public health and everything was clear and I completed that form and send it back to Ircc through Ircc web form, after 30 days they were saying we don’t deal with Medical surveillance form. Then i fax that form to Public health liaison unit.
what should i do next? Can you help me please.
thanks

Reactions: gopalk

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Hey!
i have a same case. On 15th Dec 2020I received an email for public health surveillance. I went to public health and everything was clear and on 6th January 2021 i cleared my medical.
on 25th of july I submitted my photo, mail addres and declaration that I am living in canada.
on 22nd of August I received medical surveillance undertaking form. AgainI went to public health and everything was clear and I completed that form and send it back to Ircc through Ircc web form, after 30 days they were saying we don’t deal with Medical surveillance form. Then i fax that form to Public health liaison unit.
thanks
Wait until you get a mail from IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca that its completed.

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hey!
thanks
I think I have the same problem with you. I submitted mailling address and photo at the begging of Aug, and one month later I received the "medical surveillance undertaking --IMM 0535" form from mycic online website. I signed this form and submitted by webform. But I don't know what is the next. You know the medical surveillance form says to " report to a provincial/territorial health clinic within 30 days d'établissement au Canada sous réserve que je me présente à une clinique
of my admission to Canada as a permanent resident." I didn't receive ecopr. Do I need to contact to Public health liaison unit to do something ?

Where did you receive your medical surveillance undertaking form ? from Public health liaison unit or just mycic website ?

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Hey!
thanks
First you will get a letter from RMO that you completed medical survellience and they have sent the info to immigration and then immigration will confirm the same.
you can follow up both parties

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
I think I have the same problem with you. I submitted mailling address and photo on Aug, and received the "medical surveillance undertaking --IMM 0535" form from mycic online website. I signed this form and submitted by webform. But I don't know what is the next. You know the medical surveillance form says to " report to a provincial/territorial health clinic within 30 days d'établissement au Canada sous réserve que je me présente à une clinique
of my admission to Canada as a permanent resident." I didn't receive ecopr. Do I need to contact to Public health liaison unit to do something ?

Where did you receive your medical surveillance undertaking form ? from Public health liaison unit or just mycic website ?
Yes contact them

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I think I have the same problem with you. I submitted mailling address and photo on Aug, and received the "medical surveillance undertaking --IMM 0535" form from mycic online website. I signed this form and submitted by webform. But I don't know what is the next. You know the medical surveillance form says to " report to a provincial/territorial health clinic within 30 days d'établissement au Canada sous réserve que je me présente à une clinique

On my Gckey account. TO be honest IDK what should i have to do next.

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
On my Gckey account. TO be honest IDK what should i have to do next.
on 22nd of August I received medical surveillance undertaking form. AgainI went to public health and everything was clear and I completed that form and send it back to Ircc through Ircc web form, after 30 days they were saying we don’t deal with Medical surveillance form
--- Who are "they" ? IRCC agent ? or Public health liaison unit ?

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
Hey!
thanks
Try to e-mail the Medicall survillance e-mail which your received attach the letter which shows you completed medical

Reactions: Arjun Singh Rawat