+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
on 22nd of August I received medical surveillance undertaking form. AgainI went to public health and everything was clear and I completed that form and send it back to Ircc through Ircc web form, after 30 days they were saying we don’t deal with Medical surveillance form
--- Who are "they" ? IRCC agent ? or Public health liaison unit ?
Hi what do you mean by you went to the Public health again? did they mailed you an address to go to?

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
Hi, May i know how did you reach out to medical surveillance? was it in email(IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)? Maybe we are having the same problem because my wife is not yet done with her medical surveillance :(
Hi Yes I replied to that e-mail; but I received mail from them stating my dependant is in compliance no action needed on sep 18th or so but as I didn't get my ecopr after that I replied to that mail stating i didn't receive ecopr still they replied again that dependant is in compliance no action needed and i got ecopr in an hour

Reactions: Cordell05

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
Hi, May i know how did you reach out to medical surveillance? was it in email(IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)? Maybe we are having the same problem because my wife is not yet done with her medical surveillance :(
hi, yes I did.
but not sure which one helped to update the record with surveillance completion, because I was mailing the landing office, raised webform attaching the completion of surveillance and also e-mailed Medical survillance e-mail id.

Reactions: Cordell05

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
Congratulation, PKNew. I noticed you got the " Medical surveillance received: Feb". I heard the medical surveillance usually need to be completed within 30 days AFTER landing as Permanent Resident. Why did IRCC ask you to do it in Feb before you get your ecopr ? You got the medical surveillance request from mycic website or this following email address, MHB Surveillance / Surveillance DGMS (IRCC) <IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ? Appreciate your input.
Hi yes, I received e-mail from IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and also received mail from RMO to complete the survillance

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
First you will get a letter from RMO that you completed medical survellience and they have sent the info to immigration and then immigration will confirm the same.
you can follow up both parties
Hi yes, I received e-mail from IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and also received mail from RMO to complete the survillance
It seems my case is different with yours. I only receive the medical surveillance undertaking form from GCKEY online. I didn't receive any mail/email from IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

It seems my situation is same with Arjun Singh Rawat.

KND0317

Sep 20, 2021
hi raise GCMS notes to check, it might help you to see why its delayed
Thank you for the suggestion. We did request and have received the GCMS notes and it appears we have passed everything. The last IRCC agent we spoke to told us that he could see that we submitted the requested information (photos, declaration that we are currently in Canada, our current address) via the PR portal, but that it had not populated properly. He told us that our landing has now expired and that it will be up to the IRCC officer working on the case to decide what to do. But, alas, no one seems to be working on our file at all as there has been no movement or updates for nearly 3 months now.

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Thanks I will do that.
I am confused what we can do now ? We just received the medical surveillance undertaking form from our GCKEY. I signed and sent it to IRCC by webform. The important thing is we didn't get any email or mail from MHB Surveillance / Surveillance DGMS (IRCC) <IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. So I don't think we should reach out to the provincial health department . How do you think ?

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
How are we supposed to do that ?
I got a letter from Toronto public health to get the medicals done.
I completed and filled the form they sent in the letter and the clinic faxed TPH and they sent me another mail saying that everything is complete after 3 months and then I followed up with IRCC and they sent me email saying that medical survellience is now complete.