+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-Client Application Status

totheline

Sep 18, 2006
Hi There,

My permanent resident application was recently taken off-line. I no longer have access to my e-client application status.

The latest post was "A decision has been made. An officer will contact you concerning this decision", but this post was about a year ago; and of course I never heard of them. My application was received more than 3 years ago in Buffalo.

Can anyone give me some advice.
Thanks.

totheline

Sep 18, 2006
I never did my medicals but on my e-client application status it used to say: "Medicals have been received". Do you think the Immigration officer might have completely confused my application with someone else?

Thanks mikeramma!

The messed up thing is that you can't even talk to anyone at the office in Buffalo, my only point of contact is through fax, which they never reply to.

totheline

Sep 18, 2006
Canadian Immigration could have at least send an official letter if that's the case. Not let you in the the dark eternally.
I appreciate your help sumitchopra.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
hey

i think that this " decision " is rejection , i am sorry to tell u that but if u want additional information u can send an email to buffalo office
best regards ,

totheline

Sep 18, 2006
I hope the buffalo office give me the reason of the rejection, since I have more than enough points. And if I were to apply again I don't know what I did wrong.

Thanks everybody.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
hi
after they refuse you , of course they will send u the refusal letter that includes the reasons that pushed them to take this decision
good luck in the future