+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-certificate after oath

Mansura

Oct 2, 2023
Good day all!
We (my husband & I) took our oath last Wednesday morning on September 27, 2023.
Soon after the ceremony, we submitted our oath forms.
It's the 5th business day. Still we haven't received any confirmation.
While trying to download the e-certificate of citizenship, the portal still says "Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.”

Has anyone received the e-certificate on the portal who took the oath on the same day (Sep 27, 2023)?

IPULL

May 30, 2023
Good day all!
While trying to download the e-certificate of citizenship, the portal still says "Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.”

Has anyone received the e-certificate on the portal who took the oath on the same day (Sep 27, 2023)?
I did one day after oath. Vancouver

Reactions: Mansura

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Good day all!

Try calling IRCC and check if they received your oath form. Also try sending the oath form using a different email. That trick also seem to work.

Mansura

Oct 2, 2023
Try calling IRCC and check if they received your oath form. Also try sending the oath form using a different email. That trick also seem to work.
We tried calling multiple times but each time the call was hung up! We are not able to talk to a representative which is frustrating. We also sent the oath form multiple times. Will try your trick to see if it works in our case. Thanks.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
We tried calling multiple times but each time the call was hung up! We are not able to talk to a representative which is frustrating. We also sent the oath form multiple times. Will try your trick to see if it works in our case. Thanks.
Also attach it to a webform if you haven't done that.

Reactions: Mansura

Mansura

Oct 2, 2023
Received our e-certificate today! Don't know if sending from another email address really worked or not, but thanks for your suggestion.

Reactions: forw.jane

ramysamir

May 30, 2015
I have the same issue for the same cermony at 27 sep , they email me after from 2 days stating they didnt recieve the form however i sent same date cermony , still till date i didnt recive certifcate , did sending from different email works with u ?

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I have the same issue for the same cermony at 27 sep , they email me after from 2 days stating they didnt recieve the form however i sent same date cermony , still till date i didnt recive certifcate , did sending from different email works with u ?
Are you able to access the portal since yesterday? It was down I believe

Mansura

Oct 2, 2023
I sent both of our oath forms from a different email, not sure if it worked or not. But plz make sure the format is correct before sending it.

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Was there anyone still waiting to download the e-certificate from Mississauga for about a month or more?

Highlander86

Oct 16, 2023
I sent both of our oath forms from a different email, not sure if it worked or not. But plz make sure the format is correct before sending it.
Had my ceremony the 29th September/ sent the signed oath the same day and still waiting. The IRCC portal tells me user can’t be found (while trying to login), please try later. did you send a signed oath jpeg image or pdf format?

Mansura

Oct 2, 2023
Had my ceremony the 29th September/ sent the signed oath the same day and still waiting. The IRCC portal tells me user can’t be found (while trying to login), please try later. did you send a signed oath jpeg image or pdf format?
I sent it as a pdf. Actually, I was talking about the naming format of the pdf and email subject line, etc. as described in the email. But I'm not sure why the portal tells you that the user can't be found! I've never seen any message/alert like that on my portal.

Last edited:

rmp0930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
I had my virtual oath ceremony yesterday with Mississauga office. I sent my signed oath form via email however I haven't received any auto-reply or acknowledgement. Is it normal? Asking because I have my travel plans and want to ensure I receive the certificate in order to apply for passport.