+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-certificate after oath

doridori

Nov 13, 2023
Is there a specific guideline for naming a PDF attachment we are supposed to send after the oath? I didn't see any instruction regarding naming the file so I just named it oath.pdf and sent it. Anyone?

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
Is there a specific guideline for naming a PDF attachment we are supposed to send after the oath? I didn't see any instruction regarding naming the file so I just named it oath.pdf and sent it. Anyone?
You should be fine as long as they have received it and you follow the email subject guidelines per instructions or as mentioned by officer during ceremony.

Sammy873

Dec 6, 2023
It's odd that I didn't get a confirmation for my "Signed Oath Form" on the day of the Oath Ceremony. However, when I replied to the email about the Scheduled Oath of Citizenship today, I received confirmation that they received my signed Oath Form (as shown in below text). It's confusing, and I'm not sure if they collected the first one I sent on Tuesday (Nov 7th). The whole process seems unnecessarily complicated. Ugh!

***THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY. FRENCH INSTRUCTIONS BELOW***

***CECI EST UNE REPONSE AUTOMATIQUE. INSTRUCTIONS EN FRANÇAIS CI-DESSOUS***

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE EMAIL FOR INSTRUCTIONS.

You have reached the IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
inbox.

IMPORTANT:
Please be sure to identify yourself. In order to process your request without further delay, you need to provide the following information: Name, Application Number and/or Client ID Number (UCI). Without these details, your request will not be actioned.

Completed Oath Forms

If you are submitting your signed oath form, this is confirmation of receipt.

Additional Documents

If you are submitting documents or additional information to our office, we will not confirm receipt of these documents unless further follow-up is required.

Missed Ceremony

If you are requesting a re-schedule of a missed ceremony, you need to provide an explanation for why you missed your ceremony. Your request will be put in queue for an officer to review and approve or deny your request. We will contact you directly if we need further information.

TRAVELLING OR OUTSIDE CANADA

If you have advised us that you will be TRAVELLING or are OUTSIDE CANADA. You MUST BE located inside Canada to participate in the oath ceremony. Therefore, the oath ceremony scheduled for you will be CANCELLED.

Please advise us of your return date. Please note, we can only POSTPONE the ceremony up to a maximum of 6 MONTHS. THIS IS ONLY FOR MISSING THE FIRST CEREMONY.

IMPORTANT: Once you are back in Canada, please contact us and PROVIDE PROOF of your return, such as the boarding passes. Once we receive the proof that you are back in Canada, we will re-schedule your oath ceremony.

A decision/response to your request will be added to your file. Should you require additional information, contact IRCC’s Client Support Centre for further information.

Client Support Centre:

·
Web form

· Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

· Automated telephone service - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

· Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm (your local time) except for statutory holidays.

We assure you that the Mississauga Citizenship Team is working diligently to ensure all applications are processed as quickly as possible.
After how many days of this email you receive your ecertificate?

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
there is generally a standard guideline for the subject (and/or attachment) in the oath notice email or the clerk provides instructions. If there was none - you should be good

LARA400

Dec 6, 2021
Hello anyone from sasktchewan office took oath on 17th Apr,24. Did you guys get the certificate? How to expedite proceas

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hello anyone from sasktchewan office took oath on 17th Apr,24. Did you guys get the certificate? How to expedite proceas
Unfortunately there is no way to expedite the process to deliver Certificate. It depends on the person who received all your documents. Normally it takes around 2-5 days after your oath ((some people also get that in a day or very next hour upon taking the oath). Do not worry, you will get the certificate soon.

It took me three weeks to get it.

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Unfortunately there is no way to expedite the process to deliver Certificate. It depends on the person who received all your documents. Normally it takes around 2-5 days after your oath ((some people also get that in a day or very next hour upon taking the oath). Do not worry, you will get the certificate soon.

It took me three weeks to get it.
Which office?