E Cas Status - Decision Made

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi All,

Just now checked my E cas status and it says

We started processing your application in Jan-2006
Medical results have been received
A decision has been made on your application an officer will contact you shortly.

Hoping that all goes well when the passports are collected on Thursday at 2 PM.

Wish me luck.

Thanks
Bala

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to hear, after 3 years of journey - Good Luck for your future endeavours in Canada.

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balakri said:
Hi All,

Just now checked my E cas status and it says

We started processing your application in Jan-2006
Medical results have been received
A decision has been made on your application an officer will contact you shortly.

Hoping that all goes well when the passports are collected on Thursday at 2 PM.

Wish me luck.

Thanks
Bala
Hi Bala,

Today also my status changed to Decision Made but the following are 3 lines they updated. But in your case you mentioned that an officer will contact you shortly.

We started processing your application on August 9, 2006.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I'm starting to worry now...

Also you had mentioned about the collection of your passport on Thursday??

Thanks,

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
This is interesting to see - one says an officer will contact and another says the office will contact,... but to me, both mean the same. Should be positive news, together,....... Good luck !

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi Rizcom,

Sorry mine also states - office will contact you. In a hurry wrongly typed it as officer will contact you.

Yes i have submitted the passport in person and have to collect it on thursday. Have you submitted by courier or gone in person.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks
Bala

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balakri said:
Hi Rizcom,

Sorry mine also states - office will contact you. In a hurry wrongly typed it as officer will contact you.

Yes i have submitted the passport in person and have to collect it on thursday. Have you submitted by courier or gone in person.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks
Bala
Hi Bala,

Yes, I have couriered it to CHC London from London on 14th and it had reached the CHC on the 17th of Aug and today the 1st of Sep e-CAS status has changed to DECISSION MADE.

Regards,

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi Rizcom,

I had submitted mine in person on the 20th of Aug. It will be collected back on 3rd Sep they say two weeks.

So waiting for that.

What are your ideas on Decision made. Is it a positive note. I will find out in another 2 days. Thursday..... 3rd Aug...

You will also get your passport in another week or so depending on when they courier it.

Best wishes
Bala

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bala,

Yes, it is a positive note but my concern is the 3rd line on the update. what's exactly appear on yours on the 3rd line.

Please copy and paste.

Because both of us applied from London (2006) and the status has changed on the same day. So the generic update should be same the same as well??

Thanks,

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi Riz,

My third line says:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I think both of urs third line are the same.

I am expecting my passport on the Aug 3rd. Another 2 days to go. Will have to wait.
I am searching the forum for some further information. But there does not seem to be to much in this. We just have to wait i guess.

Thanks
Bala

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bala,

Could you please inform us as soon as you had your passports today from CHC London?

Many thanks,