+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-cas Decision Made before Medicals!!

S

ssingh.nsw

Hello frendz!!

My application was in process from march 2012 then my processing date changed to june 2012 now from last four days my ecas is showing decision made... and i have not yet received my medicals.. i asked from vo about my application status and they replied me as below.

your application has been reviewed by visa officer. Correspondence has been sent to you by mail on 15th august 2012. unfortunately we are unable to advice the outcome to your application by e-mail..

So.. i believe my application either refused or maybe i can get some additional document request, if would be lucky. Last month i got my gcms notes which is showing that my eligibility and selection decision is passed. They gave me 72 points.

Now, I'm really getting worried about my application.. its really very hard to see refusal letter after long period of wait..
so guyz, what do you think is there any chances of rejection after passing the selection criteria of eligibility?? plz advice.. and also please share the experience if somebody has faced this kind of situation.. thanx..

BNT

May 22, 2011
Hi SSingh, I am in the same situation. However, I will know my fate on Monday 27th August, 2012 when I receive my mail.

- BNT

Futurecanada

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same situation.don't know whats going on...

S

ssingh.nsw

BNT said:
Hi SSingh, I am in the same situation. However, I will know my fate on Monday 27th August, 2012 when I receive my mail.

- BNT
Hi BNT... Have u got any information???

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
what did the latest 'notes' of visa officer say on the GCMS notes you received last month, before rejection ?
that might give you a hint ..

S

ssingh.nsw

maran1976 said:
what did the latest 'notes' of visa officer say on the GCMS notes you received last month, before rejection ?
that might give you a hint ..
in notes it has written - have provisionally passed the selection. Application will be reviewed.

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Dear fren

I am sorry to put my opinion that Ecas before medical is definately rejection. As per you mentioned you have also got reply from VO confirming decision and correspondence. If they are asking additional documents why should they change ecas status??

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
incase of a rejection, its very difficult for one to guess the reason.

IMHO,it could be a JD mismatch or a negative job verification.

you should get a letter shortly and then on you should prepare a well worded letter to the program manager for re-consideration without giving any new documents but by explaining in detail the information on your application/already submitted full documents against the requirement !