NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello everyone,

I am march 27 applicant fsw-o

2 months ago i resigned and joined new company updated ircc accordingly,

Recently i have submitted medicals of my daughter upon ircc request. And BGC is showing in progress.

Today i got terminated for unknown reasons, how should i handle this situation and update ircc as i may be somewhere near to final decision.?
Will this termination leave negative impact on my application?

Reagrds,
Adil

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
@Adil Khan123 ur points will be locked in with ur AOR.ur not claiming points with this job.relax its only in personal history which isnt mandatory to update to CIC.the things u have to update is something like change of address,marriage etc.UR FYN.

Reactions: Adil Khan123

iamsbee

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
So, Eventually, did you receive an email for additional documents? what kind documents they asked you? thanks
No I did not, it's a glitch.

Reactions: Goldasht

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
still stuck in ip1 since june 13. i called cio yesterday and told me that my file is still in security check.. btw my aor is march 3 pnp

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Still stuck at security screening....

BOY12

Sep 19, 2017
Hi guys,
I finally got THE GOLDEN EMAIL!!!

I appreciate your expert advice from gathering document to submission and waiting endlessly for the final request, this forum helped me through the wait times. God bless you all!

Timeline Below:
CEC inland
CRS score:450
ITA: March 8th
Medical Passed:28th march
RCMP request:16th May
RCMP submitted:5th June
NA:5th June
IP2:14th September
Final request:19th September 10.02 pm

Called CIC severally , they assured me all is well but security was in progress and should soon hear from them, called three times with same response.

I bless God for his faithfulness.
keep your faith guys, it will come sooner than you think.

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I appreciate your expert advice from gathering document to submission and waiting endlessly for the final request, this forum helped me through the wait times. God bless you all!

Timeline Below:
CEC inland

Called CIC severally , they assured me all is well but security was in progress and should soon hear from them, called three times with same response.

Congrats man

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
@Adil Khan123 ur points will be locked in with ur AOR.ur not claiming points with this job.relax its only in personal history which isnt mandatory to update to CIC.the things u have to update is something like change of address,marriage etc.UR FYN.
Thanks for response bro.

Reactions: KNIGHTRIDER14

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys,

Timeline Below:
CEC inland

Hello my friend,
Congratulations!
I phoned CIC several times. The agent said I shouldn't expect my result earlier than January!!
I don't know why!!!!!
FSW-Inland
AOR :March 9th
I'm stuck in the security check!

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All - Finally after being on NA for close to 4 months, my BGC turned to In progress (IP2) today. Hoping to receive the golden email soon. My detailed timelines in my signature. Hopefully my application is approved and just pending the trigger of PPR.

Mr Qadri

Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
Hello All - Finally after being on NA for close to 4 months, my BGC turned to In progress (IP2) today. Hoping to receive the golden email soon. My detailed timelines in my signature. Hopefully my application is approved and just pending the trigger of PPR.
That's a good sign, did you get email notification for this change?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi guys,

Just recieved a response from CPC Ottawa, bellow detail dont know if im going through eligibility screening or mispresentation as i made a mistake on claiming education points, i raised a cse to explain so no clew on whats going on i had no update on mycic still BGC NA

Dear ,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Just recieved a response from CPC Ottawa, bellow detail dont know if im going through eligibility screening or mispresentation as i made a mistake on claiming education points, i raised a cse to explain so no clew on whats going on i had no update on mycic still BGC NA

Dear ,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,
hi Maryz,
i ve been watching ur messages in this thread and i know ur dilemna ,i would strongly suggest to have patience and wait for the outcome.one of the fellow applicant had a similar issue is his GCMS and he got PPR yesterday.it doesnt help to panic.Just relax.Evrything will be fyn.

Reactions: Maryz

hellohelp

Jun 2, 2017
I agree, because extra verification is also said for security screening. If you want to be sure, just call and ask if your file is in the security screening stage with CBSA ( Canadian Border Security Agency)

Reactions: Maryz