Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello everyone,

On 6th of september cic requested for medicals of my newly born daughter with a letter stating to upload proof of medical examination.

We went to medicals doctor in medical centre said they wont give anything or medical report and they directly update cic about this.

Whixh they did and medical status changed to passed. Now i have noticed in view submitted application where there is an upload required for proof.

What should we upload? We only have the slip of payment? Please help

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Hello everyone,

On 6th of september cic requested for medicals of my newly born daughter with a letter stating to upload proof of medical examination.

We went to medicals doctor in medical centre said they wont give anything or medical report and they directly update cic about this.

Whixh they did and medical status changed to passed. Now i have noticed in view submitted application where there is an upload required for proof.

What should we upload? We only have the slip of payment? Please help
Your medical center should give you an 'e-medical information sheet'. It contains a UMI bar code at the top right corner. Collect it from your center and upload it.

Reactions: Adil Khan123

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Got PPR 2 hours ago.

March 15th AOR, FSW
hey congrats. can you share the contents of your PPR email, i received PPR 2 days ago, i am asked to send passports and photos only., but while going through the forum today i found that many were asked to submit something called appendix b, kind of a form to be submitted along with passport. so i am confused if am missing something. please let me know about your ppr letter

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
hey congrats. can you share the contents of your PPR email, i received PPR 2 days ago, i am asked to send passports and photos only., but while going through the forum today i found that many were asked to submit something called appendix b, kind of a form to be submitted along with passport. so i am confused if am missing something. please let me know about your ppr letter
Don't worry I got PPR a week ago and even I was required to submit passport and photographs only. May I know your home country ??

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing
*The dates are based on the last 3 days PPRs, the system calculates the average "from date" and "to date"

PPRs by period from March 1st to DATE:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission from January to up to date:
*It seems like January 2017 - August 2017 there is very little processing at all, tracker is clear example, that those guys have been stuck for now for 5-6-7-8 months without much update.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Few PPR this week, not a lot, but some.

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*Again, few PPRs reported, but not really big number.

Statuses by day of submission for May:
*More busier than March and April, but definitely not raining PPR for May guys...

Statuses by day of submission for June:

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*Not a bad week for July, some % getting cleared.

Statuses by day of submission for August:
*Quite a few PPRs for August guys, they are processing well.

Statuses by day of submission for September:
*Meds are sort of current, being processing well. Not a single PPR reported yet.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream from IP2 to PPR (In process for the 2nd time):
[/url]

Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Average by family size:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:

http://imgbb.com/

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Don't worry I got PPR a week ago and even I was required to submit passport and photographs only. May I know your home country ??
so have you submitted it already? my PPR came as 4 page letter directly in my CIC account, nothing asked to be filled or details to be submitted. BTW my home country is Nepal and LVO is NDVO.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
so have you submitted it already? my PPR came as 4 page letter directly in my CIC account, nothing asked to be filled or details to be submitted. BTW my home country is Nepal and LVO is NDVO.
Congrats. I am also from Nepal. NA2 and at NDVO since 18th July. Can you share your timeline, please?

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
From which email ID people receive PRR mail? Or, it directly come to CIC account?

iamsbee

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
I was also asked to complete the form mentioned

AIB

Jun 4, 2012
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
01-04-2017
Did your file go further into security screening?
I guess this is the new answer that we will get from now on! I just called and got the same response. As per them, there is a 4 month approximate processing time if it already passed the standard 6 month processing time! I wouldn't be surprised if they give another additional processing time after January! :confused:

Goldasht

Apr 16, 2017
Hi buddies,

My status changed to below one 10 days ago:

" We need more additional documents to continue your application. We will send you new message soon"

After 10 days, I didn't receive any message for additional documents and when I called to CIC, some agent told me all are clear and no additional document requested.
But, my profile still shows this status and message. I don't know which one is correct? agent or my status?

Is there anybody who faced with this situation?

Thanks

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hi buddies,

My status changed to below one 10 days ago:

" We need more additional documents to continue your application. We will send you new message soon"

After 10 days, I didn't receive any message for additional documents and when I called to CIC, some agent told me all are clear and no additional document requested.
But, my profile still shows this status and message. I don't know which one is correct? agent or my status?

Is there anybody who faced with this situation?

Thanks
I would say trust the agent. It happened to me too right after a major system update and this part has been having glitches since then.

Reactions: Goldasht