In GCMS notes:
Assessments Summary
Eligibility: Passed
Medical : Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started

And due date was 11 Sep

I will get my second set of GCMS notes on 6th Oct
Oh then its simply bcz your background checks are taking longer.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi ..I have received my PPR email finally this evening.But on CIC account there is no changes visible so far.Its still same.No i did not order notes because I was very confident about my file but I was not expecting thos long wait.Thanks for good wishes.I pray that you will get get good news by next week.Good luckKeep me posted about your file.Ty
Congratulations on your PPR. And thank you so much :)

can I ask you a question ?.. When did your background change to " We are processing .........."..
mine stuck at Not applicable since June 15th - 20thish..

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Hey guys,

On Tuesday, the "details" section in the View my application had changed from "Submitted" to "Updated". Clicked on it to see what the update was but there was nothing, it was just the same as before. And when I checked again, it had gone back to "Submitted".

Is anyone have the same problem as me this week since CIC has the 502 Bad Gateway error so far?
'Updated' is good news! You are close to PPR.

Lucky_Reno

Jan 25, 2017
'Updated' is good news! You are close to PPR.
Thanks a lot Friend,

From Wednesday, I checked with my couple friends, they did not have same situation as me this week, their details were remain "submitted" all the time. So I guess this would not be a bug to everyone.

Based on the experience from Medical Exam passed Message, If you saw a "updated", it will show "Updated" all the time until you click in to see the application details, after you click View the message, then it will changed to Submitted since you have read it.

I did some search and ask someone else, most of them said this situation would happen when you stuck at certain stage for a very long time, and when "Updated" shown but nothing new came out could mean some officer have started to view your file now. Depending on what stage your application is at, different things can happen.

For me, I have stuck at NA2 for about 2 months, I hope this is would be true and I can have some updates soon.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
How many of you are still waiting to receive PRR even after 6 months?

Reactions: Omidahomie