CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
C

Congratulations.....
I'm encourage by your words and i believe i'm almost there.
173days today
I noticed ppl who applied end of feb (left overs) and 1st week of March are getting pprs. M sure we are the next.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
I received PPR letter yesterday . But there is one issue in the address. One alphabet is missing from the address. My actual address is VIVEKANAND PARK but its printed VIVEKANAD PARK.. N is missing.. What to do in this case ? Shall I ignore this mistake and submit my passports? I know its a very minor mistake but is it good to avoid it

Reactions: sentraj

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Actually tomorrow I was going to VFS office so shall I wait and update this correction ??

And do u know the option from where I can check my personal details in CIC profile
I don't think it's that big an issue. If they detect it, they will understand that it's a silly error. They might get in touch with you if they have any confusion.

Make sure you didn't make the mistake while you created your application.

However, don't do things in a hurry. In my opinion since you have some times for submitting your passport wait and resolve the issue first to be on the safe side. If you decide to submit your passport then also you can address the matter by getting in touch with CIC.

But as I said it should not be a major problem at this stage.

Congratulations on your PPR!

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
I don't think it's that big an issue. They will understand that it's a silly error.

Make sure you didn't make the mistake while you created your application.

However, don't do things in a hurry. In my opinion since you have some times for submitting your passport wait and resolve the issue first to be on the safe side. If you decide to submit your passport then also you can address the matter by getting in touch with CIC.
Thanks for the reply bro.. I have even sent an email at CPC-CTD-Ottawa. So lets see what they have to say on that..

kalpan13

Jul 13, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2018
LANDED..........
10-01-2018
Thanks for the reply bro.. I have even sent an email at CPC-CTD-Ottawa. So lets see what they have to say on that..
Hi,

You can always see your submitted application within your PR application page in CIC. Its at the end of the page. I guess you could see what you submitted in personal details section.

Mr Qadri

Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
Best is to order GCMS notes to understand the progress in your case.
I got my GCMS notes on 5th Sep and they were generated on 23rd Aug

In GCMS notes:
Assessments Summary
Eligibility: Passed
Medical : Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started

And due date was 11 Sep

I will get my second set of GCMS notes on 6th Oct

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi,

You can always see your submitted application within your PR application page in CIC. Its at the end of the page. I guess you could see what you submitted in personal details section.
Thanks for the info.. By the way I just saw my submitted application it only shows the documents I have uploaded. In which form I can see the address filled by me ??

Apr 5, 2015
I have the same case.. but May 4th CEC inland.. whenever I call them, they say the same thing to me that all is well..
yesterday as well said that criminality is also done, security is not started yet .. I think there is no way to guess what's going on with CIC, other than just waiting patiently .. I applied on 4th May, but still cant wait ... I can feel how it feels like for march applicants.. Hope we all get PPRs soon..

but since they said security is in process, that means your eligibility is done.. that is a good think.. wish you good luck..
have you ordered GCMS notes ??
Hi ..I have received my PPR email finally this evening.But on CIC account there is no changes visible so far.Its still same.No i did not order notes because I was very confident about my file but I was not expecting thos long wait.Thanks for good wishes.I pray that you will get get good news by next week.Good luckKeep me posted about your file.Ty

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi ..I have received my PPR email finally this evening.But on CIC account there is no changes visible so far.Its still same.No i did not order notes because I was very confident about my file but I was not expecting thos long wait.Thanks for good wishes.I pray that you will get get good news by next week.Good luckKeep me posted about your file.Ty
Congratulations. So happy for you.

Reactions: priyanka.jerry

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
I received PPR letter yesterday . But there is one issue in the address. One alphabet is missing from the address. My actual address is VIVEKANAND PARK but its printed VIVEKANAD PARK.. N is missing.. What to do in this case ? Shall I ignore this mistake and submit my passports? I know its a very minor mistake but is it good to avoid it
Many congratulatoins buddy. Please ignore all just send your PP to cic via VFS.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi all,

I have finally received PPR via my CIC account. I always thought they emailed you, so I read it like 3 times.

Stream: PNP Outland
Province: Ontario
AOR: 4 March
Medical Passed: 6 June
BG: NA for a long time
PPR: 7 September
Days from AOR to PPR: 187 days
VO: NDVO

I am thankful to everyone here. It has been a very emotional time for me as the wait for 180 days converted to fear after 180 days. Everyones constant updates helped me to overcome these feelings. I wish everyone all the best. Hang in there.

Am so happy for you. Apreciate your patience. Guys like you have shown the immense patience and through which you guys are telling others to also to wait patiently for their days.