+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My notes are saying eligibility passed on 11th Aug but none of my employers get a call or email from CIC
Probably it is waiting to be picked by other officer. trust me many people are facing this issue. This means there is nothing wrong with your application. I'm in the same boat if it makes you feel any better.

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC yesterday. Still stuck at same stage. I guess they need to hire more ppl :mad:
For your good, do not even call them. It's hard but wait for them to get back to you with updates in your account.

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am march 27 outland applicant. IRCC has requested additional docs which i have submitted and my status changed to '' we do not neet additional documents" meanwhile i got a medical request for my newly born daughter. Which they requested to submit within one month.

Have i passed my eligibility? Still under review
And background check is in IP2

My question is can i consider this update as safe for my ppr?
Yes. you're safe. if there was any issue, you would have been notified already.

Reactions: Adil Khan123

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
For your good, do not even call them. It's hard but wait for them to get back to you with updates in your account.
True as I know it also shows up on gcms notes. but we contacted them after good 175 days. My due date fr review was 15 Aug I was curious to know if they hv picked up my file or not. Still stuck at Eligibility

Mr Qadri

Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
Probably it is waiting to be picked by other officer. trust me many people are facing this issue. This means there is nothing wrong with your application. I'm in the same boat if it makes you feel any better.
Thnx for reply
You mean there is still more work to be done on my eligibility? or as it's stated in GCMS notes passed means the work on eligibility is over?

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
I know a Mar 3 PNP applicant who moved to IP2 and got PPR today from NDVO (yes both happened on same day).. this month you can anticipate things to happen for Mar applicants..
You sure that the applicants application was transferred to NDVO ?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi everyone..can someone tell me what is happening with my file.
My AOR is 23rd of March CEC INLAND .Medical was passed in less than a month after.After updated status on my Cic account about medical passed.There has nothing been updated.However i did call Cic 3 times already in the month of June ,July and End of August.First 2 times they told me all is going well.We are checking your elidgibility.But still did not see any update on my account.Now when I ve called 3rd time recently to know the status ,She said again all is well,we do not need anything from you.You have passed Criminality.But security check is going on and this is something internal so nothing to worry about.Can someone help me how far am I to get this done!.Waiting is really frustrating me when my file was easiest one.I have no history of travelling outside Canada for past 7 years.I dont understand why are they taking almost 6 months to process it.Ty.
I have the same case.. but May 4th CEC inland.. whenever I call them, they say the same thing to me that all is well..
yesterday as well said that criminality is also done, security is not started yet .. I think there is no way to guess what's going on with CIC, other than just waiting patiently .. I applied on 4th May, but still cant wait ... I can feel how it feels like for march applicants.. Hope we all get PPRs soon..

but since they said security is in process, that means your eligibility is done.. that is a good think.. wish you good luck..
have you ordered GCMS notes ??

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Can I apply bridging open work permit for my spouse? she has open work permit and it is going to expire this month end.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Can I apply bridging open work permit for my spouse? she has open work permit and it is going to expire this month end.
Apply paper application it takes longer and she will have an implied status. But I am sure u will get ur ppr soon

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Apply paper application it takes longer and she will have an implied status. But I am sure u will get ur ppr soon
Does she eligible to get bridging open work permit?

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Does ordering GCMS notes expedites PPR? Some people in the forum were arguing that their PPR was issued very close to the arrival of GCMS notes.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Does she eligible to get bridging open work permit?
Hey,
I am not sure about her background but when you answer the online eligibility questions it will tell you if she is eligible or not? Try that

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hey,
I am not sure about her background but when you answer the online eligibility questions it will tell you if she is eligible or not? Try that
She has open work permit...