pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you think Israel is one of those countries? I visited Israel for vacation for about 4 days and it's in my travel history and my application is also super slow... Thank you!
I think Israel is as well but I am not too sure. Looking at your timelines in your signature, I think your application is on time coz you are March AOR and that too PNP. Sit tight for 1 more month and I hope you get your PPR without your application going for additional security screening. Good Luck!

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, need an expert opinion from fellow members. I completed by bachelor degree in 2005 (beyond ten years from today) so do I have to mention it under personal history section? It was by default there as I have claimed points for it. Should I remove it as it is beyond ten years from today and I do not want it to unnecessarily trigger the need for a PCC from the place where I completed that education?
Although I am no expert but I will second your opinion. Personal history is only supposed to be filled for 10 years so if your education or any other activity for that matter shouldn't be mentioned as there is no need to be mentioned.

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys would love your help with something.

I have just got my Work permit extension to stay in Canada while my PR is decided. I applied inland and was implied status as my current visa expired but now this one has come through that is all good.

I was wondering if I could travel back home to Australia and come back and activate my PR at Pearson? I had my PPR on Wednesday and have sent it to Ottawa the day after so im thinking I should get it in the next few weeks. I was looking to go home for a family thing on September 12th until like 27th.

Any help will be appreciated, cheers!
Ok so you sent your passports for stamping on 24th. As per the normal stamping timelines, you should get your passports back in 10 days which would be around 5th Sept. I do not see any challenge that you will face if you have to travel on 12th Sept. However, you need to check if your WP will get cancelled if you are granted PR, am not too sure on this aspect. If it is cancelled, then you will have to apply for PRTD to travel back to Canada from Australia. Also, you can call up the customer care center and ask them if you can travel back on your WP if it will stay valid so there won't be any need of PRTD. Hope this clarifies! Good luck!

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone - Got my GCMS notes yesterday. Everything looks clean. Below are my timelines as per GCMS:
- Medicals: Passed: 23-May'17 (Status in my GC key profile: Medical passed, BGC went to IP1)
- R10 and Program Assistant checks: Passed: 26-May'17 (BGC went from IP1 to NA)
- A11.2 (FSW MEC, CRS check & FSW Eligibility points): Passed on 13-Jul'17
- Application transferred to NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office) for Officer's review: 14-Jul'17, Reason: Workload Redistribution (Status in GC Key profile: Additional Documents: Went from 'Additional Docs are being reviewed' to 'We do not need additional documents')
- My BGC is still 'NA' as on today

Not sure why my application was transferred to NDVO even though there was no finding by the Case Analyst / Agent.

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hi,
I am very confused with regards to my application I am March 23rd aor .if someone could take a few mins out and help me that would be great :).

My situation is this. I got
Application - fsw inland.
aor -23rd March.
Medical done - 10 March
Additional medical required email received - 7 April
Additional medical completed - 11 August
System changes to medical passed -14 August

Application status - we are processing your application
Review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement
Medical - you have passed the medical exam
Additional documents - we do not need additional documents
Biometrics -we do not need your finger prints. We will send a message if this changes
Interview - we do not need an interview. We will message if this changes
Background check - we are processing your background check.we will message if we need more information
Final decision - your application is in progress.we will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Also on 23rd may ( two months after aor) they sent me a letter asking for an additional document with a week. I uploaded on 29 May. Status changed from additional document required to additional document uploaded. Then it changed to additional document under review. Then on 10 June it changed to we do not need additional document .

I have not been monitoring the background info whether it changes or not since I had not been checking daily.as far as I remember my background status has been like this even before I cleared the meficals ten days ago . When do you think I could get the ppr and where I am ip1' ip2? Also Anyone who had to take additional medicals???
Thanks

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hello Everyone - Got my GCMS notes yesterday. Everything looks clean. Below are my timelines as per GCMS:
- Medicals: Passed: 23-May'17 (Status in my GC key profile: Medical passed, BGC went to IP1)
- Application transferred to NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office) for Officer's review: 14-Jul'17, Reason: Workload Redistribution (Status in GC Key profile: Additional Documents: Went from 'Additional Docs are being reviewed' to 'We do not need additional documents')

Not sure why my application was transferred to NDVO even though there was no finding by the Case Analyst / Agent.
My timeline is also similar to yours. AOR 28 March. Medical pass date : 30 May. Initial Review by Case analyst 13 July : Met, File Transferred to NDVO on 14 July. Since then no progress. What's your NOC. Did you have any previous visa refusal for any country or you working in regulated NOC. Some forums are of the opinion that applications with one of the these conditions get transferred to Local visa office.

Can you see a due date where file transfer details are given on GCMS notes?

Reactions: pats2177

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
My timeline is also similar to yours. AOR 28 March. Medical pass date : 30 May. Initial Review by Case analyst 13 July : Met, File Transferred to NDVO on 14 July. Since then no progress. What's your NOC. Did you have any previous visa refusal for any country or you working in regulated NOC. Some forums are of the opinion that applications with one of the these conditions get transferred to Local visa office.

Can you see a due date where file transfer details are given on GCMS notes?

Add me to the mix as well. My AOR is April 1st and after analysis by case analyst my file got transferred to NDVO on 18th July. So, I am closing following ur movements @Ps_vp and @pats2177

Reactions: pats2177

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Add me to the mix as well. My AOR is April 1st and after analysis by case analyst my file got transferred to NDVO on 18th July. So, I am closing following ur movements @Ps_vp and @pats2177
Cool. What was case analyst recommendation and any apparent reason for transfer ( previous visa refusal or regulated NOC).

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
AOR-9th March 2017. My bcg check is in progress since 2 months. I am not sure if this is IP1 or IP2. Is anybody else who's sailing in the same boat. My friends have received ppr within 5 months.
What does your background check column exactly reads.. that will help determine if its IP1 or IP2.

viprankler

Mar 1, 2016

I think all files are transferred to LVO for final review and decision for outland applicants.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Cool. What was case analyst recommendation and any apparent reason for transfer ( previous visa refusal or regulated NOC).
A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1 ) but have review required for relative in Canada. File sent to NDVO as part of Workload (re)-distribution. But I do have prior visitor visa refusal.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017

Hi There,
my case is similar to urs.my case was transferred to NDVO on 17 july ,the call center said my eligibilty and security hasnt started.do u know if ur eligibility and security has started???