Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Still waiting and no updates :( last gcsm said MI2 reveiw required and A11.2 review required by case analyst on may 23rd and last response from CPC Ottawa on august 11th they said my application is in the queue waiting for officer review. I'm stressed as lawyers said that as my CRS decreased (due to a mistake when claiming education points ) from 444 to 430 so 11 points under min required it should already be rejected so upset if they are going to reject after 165 days :(

I already opened a new profile and got a new invitation so dont know if i should already submit a new application as everything is ready or should i hope to have miracle happening
My rep sent cic email waiting for reply. Bg still NA
Don lose hope. You should wait fr 1-2 weeks

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
My rep sent cic email waiting for reply. Bg still NA
Don lose hope. You should wait fr 1-2 weeks
I emailed CIC and got respond today saying "
Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.
We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.
We appreciate your patience. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.
Regards," if this is an automatic reply?

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I emailed CIC and got respond today saying "
Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.
We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.
We appreciate your patience. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.
Regards," if this is an automatic reply?
Yes, its their standard response. I will let you know if they send me something new.
I guess ur file must b in queue for review same like mine and @Maryz

Reactions: Maryz

caracas123

May 29, 2017
In the message i receved in my cic account, they asked me for: "The “Updated Information Chart” fully completed for you and your family member (whether accompanying or not). One sheet per family. (See attachment)."

But there is nothing attached... Is it a file i can find on their website? Or if someone has it could they please share? Thank you

Last edited:

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Ok, 4 months passed...
165 days for me. Technically I shld hv got decision by now. Not sure what's taking them too long. All my employers are canadian.

m_ikh

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2017
LANDED..........
17-11-2017
When do we submit IM0008 form?
I received the message in my CIC account to submit the Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008

along with IMM5406.

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
Hell,
Can someone please advise, If I am calling from outside Canada to CIC, how long does it take normally to reach out to the Officer considering it will be an International call.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
6 months are gonna completed next week.....

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
I remember you mentioned some update recently.Have you ordered GCMS notes.?
Ordered one month ago.... My BG is NA since April 7...