Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Got PPR last night.

AOR - March 29th.

Strangely enough also got my bridging visa today as I was working inland on implied status. I have a question regarding this. I know you can't travel until you get your PR card but could I travel back home (Australia) on my bridging visa then on the return flight activate my PR at Pearson? So I wouldn't have to wait the 8 weeks to visit home.

Any ideas?

Congrats...

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
Congrats to all the PPR recipients!

Had sent an email to CPC Ottawa and got to know that my application is being processed at the local visa office. Any idea at what stage of processing is my application? I'm PNP Outland.
Thanks!

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Congrats to all the PPR recipients!

Had sent an email to CPC Ottawa and got to know that my application is being processed at the local visa office. Any idea at what stage of processing is my application? I'm PNP Outland.
Thanks!
NA2 or IP2, details on your account will reveal exact stage you are in. If your AOR is in first week of March you are probably more closer to PPR.

Last edited:
Reactions: camwinter

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
NA2 or IP2, details on your account will reveal exact stage you are in. If your AOR is in first week of March you are probably more closer to PPR.
Thanks! I do hope it happens soon, the wait is quite painful! I'm on NA2 I believe because my BGC changed a couple of times over June from reviewing to NA to in progress and then to NA again. And I am March 6th applicant.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Thanks! I do hope it happens soon, the wait is quite painful! I'm on NA2 I believe because my BGC changed a couple of times over June from reviewing to NA to in progress and then to NA again. And I am March 6th applicant.
Feb PNPs upto 28th Feb are moved to IP2, this week. Yours might move to IP2 anytime this week or max by next week. Wait is imminent. I am May AOR PNP and have already completed 2 years including the time spent on OINP. Hope keeps me in tact. Stay around for 1 more month.

Reactions: camwinter

krishramesh

Jun 12, 2017
Hello All,

PPR finally arrived in my email box yesterday at 7 PM EST.
This forum always provided me good information. Stay tune folks. PPR is on the way.

CEC inland
AOR: March 23, 2017
Medicals passed & IP1: April 21,2017
IP2: August 21, 2017
PPR: August 22, 2017, at 7 PM EST.

Let me know folks in case you require more details. Happy to share from my side.

Reactions: Lailina and doge

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence visa. The eligibility and admissibility review is currently in progress. You will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose..............
Ok, my wording was the same as well. Hopefully we both get PPR soon!

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Hello All,

PPR finally arrived in my email box yesterday at 7 PM EST.
This forum always provided me good information. Stay tune folks. PPR is on the way.

CEC inland
AOR: March 23, 2017
Medicals passed & IP1: April 21,2017
IP2: August 21, 2017
PPR: August 22, 2017, at 7 PM EST.

Let me know folks in case you require more details. Happy to share from my side.
Congrats...

suparr

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
Got this reply from cic. any thoughts ? I'm in ip2 march 14 aor
"In response to your inquiry, please be informed that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period may be outside of our posted processing times. "

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNP-Inland (OINP) March 18th
PNP applications are slower compared to normal applications. Even my friends applied in April have got PPR already. OINP took almost one year and now EE is taking its time. Hopefully we both will get PPR soon. Keep in touch.