e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

JessieMo

Jul 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just called CIC this morning, an agent told me everything is in processing and normal. I don't know when the horro waiting will be done. Anyone same boat? Btw, I am CEC inland

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Just called CIC this morning, an agent told me everything is in processing and normal. I don't know when the horro waiting will be done. Anyone same boat? Btw, I am CEC inland
Hi,
We have similar bg. I think calling CIC is just a waste of time.
This week few pprs came. I am feeling left behind :oops:

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure lot of applicants waited longer then you did and the number is indefinite for those who are still waiting we all know how frustrating it is to go through this and of course again you are not the first you need to have patience dude, good luck :)
Lol do I have any other option then being patient? It was just my opinion and somehow it is true.

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes me too. Waited 14 months to get nominated and now already nearing 4 months post AOR. But in the process I learnt patience which has never been my virtue.

I hope your wait will be fruitful in 2 - 3 weeks.
Hope so. It is just weird. Hopefully it will be ok soon.

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Looks like PPR (Passport Request). Congrats! You are close to the finish line.
Thank you. So I am expecting PPR sometime in October.

I need to ask one thing:
My medical expires in first week of Jan 2018. So do you think I will be asked to redo the medical given that it'll be expiring in a few months time?

Thank you.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Thank you. So I am expecting PPR sometime in October.

I need to ask one thing:
My medical expires in first week of Jan 2018. So do you think I will be asked to redo the medical given that it'll be expiring in a few months time?

Thank you.
You will be given PPR much before that, however you have to be prepared to land before Jan 2018.