+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

sanketshukla

Jan 26, 2015
Anyone with AOR March 2nd, 2017 or around similar dates didn't get PPR yet!
I am about to hit 6 month in 12 days. I guess I will request another GCMS right after 6 month so I see all the detail. So frustrating! :-(
Am similar March aor 3rd bG Na June 9th

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
Congratulations Nidhi. Did your BGC change to IP2 anytime or you received PPR straight away from BGC NA status? Also, are you a resident of the UK? Why was your application sent to London VO?
Hi. BGC changed to ongoing on 16th August. I've mentioned that in the post. I am not a resident of UK. A lot of people who live elsewhere have seen their applications sent to VOs other than the local one or the one based on citizenship. Apparently its part of work load distribution and might have been random.

All the best for your application :)

Last edited:

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
Congrats! My application is also stuck at a local visa office. Don't know when they will review my file for a final decision.

Did they verify your employment certificates and bank statement?
No additional documents had been asked for and no verification as far as I know. I had submitted paystubs, letter from the company on a letterhead, job description, appointment letters, contracts, acceptance of resignation, referral letters. No questions on the bank statement either. We had clarified anything that we felt might be confusing or raise a question, in the LoE.

All the best for your application. Hope you get the PPR soon. :)

AIB

Jun 4, 2012
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
01-04-2017
March 2 is 5 months and 19 days.

I am AOR March 3
Medicals Passed: June 7
Additional Docs Request: CELPIP Results June 7
Today my background check changed from NA to "We are processing your background check". I believe this is IP1.
I am inland PNP which tends to be the slowest to process from what I'm hearing.

Good sign! A change in status is all I need right now as I haven't seen any movement for a while.
I am CEC inland applicant with spouse outside Canada.

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm March 28 AOR. PNP CEC.
RPRF request/paid: 9th August
No updates after that. It's weird that even April people have started to get PPR. Is it slow for PNP people?

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Hello everyone! I am very pleased to share that we received our PPR this afternoon. Details as follows:

FSW-O Applicant; London VO
eAPR: 30th March 2017
BGC NA from the beginning (didnt check account everyday so dont know if IP1 happened on one of the days we hadnt logged in)
Medicals passed: 2nd June 2017
Review of additional documents:
1. No additional documents required (from the beginning)
2. Additional documents you provided are being reviewed (June 2nd week- No additional documents had been requested or provided)
3. No additional documents required (15th July 2017; after CSE raised on 4th July)
4. Additional documents you provided have been uploaded (16th August 2017- No additional documents had been uploaded)
BGC: Ongoing (16th August 2017)
PPR: 21st August 2017

This forum has been a great help and its a testament to the goodness of people in general, that complete strangers help each other out, share information and cheer each other up through this stressful process.

We wish everyone all the very best :) and PPRs soon :)
Congrats for the PPR....

India2201Canada

Jul 15, 2017
Hi,

I saw my PR file entry today as Updated in details and status was still read. Please Advise. One of our friends in Whatsapp group faced the same situation that her profile showed as updated yesterday and she received her PPR today.

Has anyone in the same status or you have any experience in this?

I wish everyone got your PRs, if not you will get as soon as possible.

Thanks
Senthil
your VO and timeline please ?

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017

Hello Folks,

I just received PPR email from CPC Ottawa I have a question that I would like to clarify as I am sure lot of people must have went through this stage since I am already in Canada my passport will be sent to the address mentioned in the email which CPC Ottawa but whereas for my spouse since she is residing outside of Canada do we need to send her passport to the Local Visa Office in the country of residence or do we need to send it to CPC Ottawa as well, I thank you in advance for the reply and sending lots of good wishes to all those who are waiting.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016

Hello Folks,

I just received PPR email from CPC Ottawa I have a question that I would like to clarify as I am sure lot of people must have went through this stage since I am already in Canada my passport will be sent to the address mentioned in the email which CPC Ottawa but whereas for my spouse since she is residing outside of Canada do we need to send her passport to the Local Visa Office in the country of residence or do we need to send it to CPC Ottawa as well, I thank you in advance for the reply and sending lots of good wishes to all those who are waiting.
Congrats on your PPR!! All the Best. I believe there will be only one email for PPR irrespective of the number of dependents and we need to send the passports against the same single PPR. I think if you could procure your wife's passport through secure courier and send it along with your passport for stamping. Any seniors who has gone through the similar scenario can advice on this.

Did you call up CIC to know the standard procedure in this case.

Meanwhile are you a PNP applicant, Ontario?