e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
  • The time I spent browsing around forums, trying to understand why I remained in IP2 for so long, could have been easily put to use in online tutorials for the tools most in demand in my profession.
  • Posting online ads for renting my property here
  • making multiple tailor made CVs as per job adverts on major Canadian Job sites
  • make a proper landing plan (jobs, schools, housing)
I'm sure I would have found much more ....
Useful points. Advanced planning can help us a lot. However, don't you feel after doing all those planning if someone doesn't get PR all those seemingly constructive activities will prove to be a complete waste of time and the disappointment will be even more severe. I know I sound cynical. That's what this whole process has made out of me. :(

Last edited:

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Does anyone know why some files are sent to a local visa office and some others are processed in Canada?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Does anyone know why some files are sent to a local visa office and some others are processed in Canada?
When local visa offices have hudge volumes of applications on process they might let some in Canada

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I agree with you..
But you can have a lot of plans and yet change all because you never know whay to expect once there and ... the timing is important..
I barelt remember my plans.. as i am 2 years and half now since i first began my journey but it s nice. :)

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
When local visa offices have hudge volumes of applications on process they might let some in Canada
Thanks Mary. I understand that it's just a random redistribution of works.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hi Guys, whats the email address to follow up with my File? Its in Ottawa from what I last heard. FSW_O , c150 days since AOR.

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Hi Everyone!

I have just received a message in my CIC Inbox from Immigration and Medical Services Divison, High Commission of Canada, London UK.

They have asked me to provide a copy of biopage of my passport to their office within 30 days.

I have already shared scans of my passport so I don't understand why they are asking for this again. So please tell me what this message means for my application and what should I expect next.

Also, should I just mention my Express Entry Number on the copies when I submit them? I believe our EE number is the application number, right?

Thank you for your response.

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
Hello everyone! I am very pleased to share that we received our PPR this afternoon. Details as follows:

FSW-O Applicant; London VO
eAPR: 30th March 2017
BGC NA from the beginning (didnt check account everyday so dont know if IP1 happened on one of the days we hadnt logged in)
Medicals passed: 2nd June 2017
Review of additional documents:
1. No additional documents required (from the beginning)
2. Additional documents you provided are being reviewed (June 2nd week- No additional documents had been requested or provided)
3. No additional documents required (15th July 2017; after CSE raised on 4th July)
4. Additional documents you provided have been uploaded (16th August 2017- No additional documents had been uploaded)
BGC: Ongoing (16th August 2017)
PPR: 21st August 2017

This forum has been a great help and its a testament to the goodness of people in general, that complete strangers help each other out, share information and cheer each other up through this stressful process.

We wish everyone all the very best :) and PPRs soon :)

Last edited:

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I am very pleased to share that we received our PPR this afternoon. Details as follows:

BGC NA from the beginning (didnt check account everyday so dont know if IP1 happened on one of the days we hadnt logged in)
2. Additional documents you provided are being reviewed (June 2nd week- No additional documents had been requested or provided)
3. No additional documents required (15th July 2017; after CSE raised on 4th July)
4. Additional documents you provided have been uploaded (16th August 2017- No additional documents had been uploaded)

Congratulations Nidhi. Did your BGC change to IP2 anytime or you received PPR straight away from BGC NA status? Also, are you a resident of the UK? Why was your application sent to London VO?

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting

This forum has been a great help and its a testament to the goodness of people in general, that complete strangers help each other out, share information and cheer each other up through this stressful process.

Congrats! My application is also stuck at a local visa office. Don't know when they will review my file for a final decision.

Did they verify your employment certificates and bank statement?

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Everyone!

I have just received a message in my CIC Inbox from Immigration and Medical Services Divison, High Commission of Canada, London UK.

They have asked me to provide a copy of biopage of my passport to their office within 30 days.

I have already shared scans of my passport so I don't understand why they are asking for this again. So please tell me what this message means for my application and what should I expect next.

Also, should I just mention my Express Entry Number on the copies when I submit them? I believe our EE number is the application number, right?

Thank you for your response.
Looks like PPR (Passport Request). Congrats! You are close to the finish line.

BaNana82

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
Congrats Nidhi CB.

Correct me if am wrong guys. But am seeing something of a pattern emerging. PPRs seem to be following "Medicals passed" dates. I have observed the guys announcing their PPRs over the past two weeks and noticed that they went from medicals passed in mid-May and now Nidhi's was in early June. Or is my mind just making stuff up