+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Thanks Legalfalcon. Very informative links. Is the security check the same as security screening? The one that can take up to 12 months?

This should be security check, but that is just based on status change in MyCIC. If your friend needs to be sure, they should order GCMS notes and see if their eligibility is Passed, which is the only conclusive way of knowing. To order notes, see:

https://www.getgcms.com

To know what all stages an application goes through, see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
To know how GCMS notes look like, see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/

Hope this helps!

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
Quick follow up, One of my friend AOR is from March 06,2017.
his wife is the primary applicant, here are the updates so far on CIC account.
Please shed some light on him with your valuable feedback.

Application Status: We are processing your app. we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Still undergoing completeness check - Ip1 stage

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks Legalfalcon. Very informative links. Is the security check the same as security screening? The one that can take up to 12 months?
All application have to undergo "security." Most of the security related notes are retracted and not disclosed. However, some GCMS notes do show "security screening" and this has come to seem that those who have this have a delayed processing, which is not entirely correct.

Reactions: doge

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
All application have to undergo "security." Most of the security related notes are retracted and not disclosed. However, some GCMS notes do show "security screening" and this has come to seem that those who have this have a delayed processing, which is not entirely correct.
Thanks for sharing this information. That explains why I didnt see any security information from the start of my application to PPR in the gcms notes. I did notice that there were some pages withheld (blanked out) by them. Maybe that's something to do with the security.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for sharing this information. That explains why I didnt see any security information from the start of my application to PPR in the gcms notes. I did notice that there were some pages withheld (blanked out) by them. Maybe that's something to do with the security.
The pages that were blanked out will have s15 or 16 on the top right corner of the notes.

To read on s15/16 se my post - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
My employer not writing job duties on verification of employment.

What do I do ?
verification of employment? DId CIC asked your employer to verify your duties in written.

How did you manage to obtain work experience letter from your employer while submitting your application if your employer is not writing now. Whats your AOR date.

anudeep singh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
My employers no writing job duties on verification of employment.

What do I do ?
Not
verification of employment? DId CIC asked your employer to verify your duties in written.

How did you manage to obtain work experience letter from your employer while submitting your application if your employer is not writing now. Whats your AOR date.
I studied and worked in Canada.
My CRS points are 450.
Haven't got ITA yet.
I requested my employer to give me reference letter. They gave me VOE.
In VOE no NOC, no duties is mentioned.
Im not sure if CIC will accept ?

Yo!han

Dec 22, 2016
Hello Friends,
My AOR is 28th March. My agent has sent me screen shots of my status changes, so I know that I became IP2 on 12th July. So, it's like 21 days, since I'm on IP2. My agent has confirmation mail that my case is being processed at Ottawa. Below is the reply she got when she inquired about my status:

"
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.
"
Do you people know what do they mean by approved? Is it approved for processing or approved for PR? 21 days seems too long to stay in IP2. Can it be approved and still undergoing security screening? I need to give 3 months notice here and this uncertainty is wrecking havoc in my professional life :eek:

Thanks for giving your insights, friends.

abi2712

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Friends,
My AOR is 28th March. My agent has sent me screen shots of my status changes, so I know that I became IP2 on 12th July. So, it's like 21 days, since I'm on IP2. My agent has confirmation mail that my case is being processed at Ottawa. Below is the reply she got when she inquired about my status:

"
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.
"
Do you people know what do they mean by approved? Is it approved for processing or approved for PR? 21 days seems too long to stay in IP2. Can it be approved and still undergoing security screening? I need to give 3 months notice here and this uncertainty is wrecking havoc in my professional life :eek:

I am in the exact same stage as you. IP2 11th July. Approved means the application is now just awaiting PPR. CIC is currently facing massive backlogs which has slowed down the pace of PPRs. Many people are stuck in this stage with some in IP2 for over a month now. Be patient and you should receive your PPR soon.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello Friends,

"

"

Appears to be approved for PPR. Congrats!

Reactions: Ps_vp

h_khanpara

Aug 1, 2017
Hello Friends,

"

"

Hello Yo!han,

I got my AOR on 15th March and I am also on IP2 since last 4 weeks or more. Can you please let me know how your Agent inquire about your profile.?? I applied under CEC (inland) and all my friends already got PPR last month even we all had same AOR and they were having less points. My online application status is as below,

Application status We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you in advance,

Last edited:

caracas123

May 29, 2017
Hello Yo!han,

I got my AOR on 15th March and I am also on IP2 since last 4 weeks or more. Can you please let me know how your Agent inquire about your profile.?? I applied under CEC (inland) and all my friends already got PPR last month even we all had same AOR and they were having less points. My online application status is as below,

Application Status: We are processing your app. we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you in advance,
Your application seems to be in IP1 bro

h_khanpara

Aug 1, 2017
Your application seems to be in IP1 bro
My bad, looks like I have posted old info. Here is the latest table:

Application status We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.