+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Juliby

Jun 9, 2017
Finally PPR after 131 days waiting since AOR!
AOR March, 17th
FSW Inland
BG was NA for 54 days until PPR.
Now it is in IP2 since today.

Don't lose hope guys! You'll get PPRs soon! :))
Congrats!!! You mean your background status didn't change to IP2? That's quite encouraging cos my status has been on N/A since May and my AOR is March 27. It can be frustrating at times but I am encouraged now. I hope mine comes soon too.

ycjbas

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-08-2017
Got my PPR email!!!

Here's the timeline:

CEC-Inland
03/15 - AOR
didn't check until 04/20 - Medical passed, BG in progress (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.), Application in progress, Reviewing eligibility
06/30 - Called CIC, they told me my background is in progress
07/13 - Additional documents required (travel history, explanation of funds)
07/20 - Additional documents submitted
07/27 - PPR email received

The only time my status has changed was the additional documents. 07/13 "we need additional documents" then 07/20 "we don't need additional documents"
The rest remain the same from the date I checked on 4/20. No N/A, no IP2.

Thank you everyone for being so helpful and supportive!! Hope everyone will get PPR very soon!

dianenok

Jul 19, 2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Congrats!!! You mean your background status didn't change to IP2? That's quite encouraging cos my status has been on N/A since May and my AOR is March 27. It can be frustrating at times but I am encouraged now. I hope mine comes soon too.
Yeah, exactly, we got PPR straight from NA! Good luck!

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Got my PPR email!!!

Here's the timeline:

CEC-Inland
03/15 - AOR
didn't check until 04/20 - Medical passed, BG in progress (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.), Application in progress, Reviewing eligibility

The only time my status has changed was the additional documents. 07/13 "we need additional documents" then 07/20 "we don't need additional documents"

Thank you everyone for being so helpful and supportive!! Hope everyone will get PPR very soon!
Congrats!! I am March 14 AOR CEC Inland

ilovehockey

Jun 17, 2017
hmmm, have u submitted the doc via CIC account or CSE?
If you did it by uploading your file in the slot that appeared in the checklist, then after uploading the file did you go to the button NEXT and provided you electronic signature and pressed SUBMIT? just want to double check.
U can also go to your submitted application in CIC account and check whether your file was successfully submitted. If against the name of the file it is written PROVIDED then you have nothing to worry about.
I never even knew that was an option, now I'm terrified. I sent it via CSE. Now what do I do?!
Can anyone help please? @legalfalcon

Last edited:

ilovehockey

Jun 17, 2017
Thank you @Lailina for even telling me about this, I am very grateful to you. I was thankfully able to get through to IRCC on the phone and the agent told me to immediately re-send my documents, email proof that I sent CSE, and explanation letter because of the timing via my application. The CSE I sent had not yet been processed and received by the agent. What a nightmare this has been, I pray that this does not ruin my chances. I had no idea that new tabs to submit would be provided in the submitted application part of the website. :(

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Got my passports today, along with appointment for landing at IRCC etobicoke for Aug 15, which came by my email.
Cic send passports on thursday or friday, prior to that they will update approval status in cic account along with dates by which you should be landing, which is now 6 months.
Timelines
Aor- Mar 19
PPR - June 29
Sent passport to ottawa - June 30
Delivered at ottawa-July 4
Approval - July 25 with all details on landing date, which is for july 28
Passport back after stamping - July 28
Invitation for landing interview at etobicoke - july 28
Interview scheduled on Aug 15

Reactions: larat and doge

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Got my PPR email!!!

Here's the timeline:

CEC-Inland
03/15 - AOR

Congrats matey!

Reactions: ycjbas

funter28

May 20, 2015
After giving me heart attack, brain attack, depression attack cic started processing my same application which they cancelled due to incompleteness 2 days back...dnt know what's next coming.

Reactions: figaro2