+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

ilovehockey

Jun 17, 2017
Same here today marks 116 days for me too.
Day 107 for me, stuck on reviewing eligibility since May. I'm from the US, only have been outside the USA to Canada on vacations. I'm a single applicant with no dependents; BA, MS, and finishing up a second master's. It freaks me the hell out wondering what they could be looking at. :confused:

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
can anybody help me ..
I need an information..can I land in Vancouver instead of Toronto..I got my COPR letter mentioned the same as city of destination..but now I want to land in Vancouver now ..
Federal skilled worker PR visa ..
without nomination

Pls pls do reply

el'tornadoe

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks!

My visa office is CPC Ottawa.

Full timeline:

FSWO
ITA April 2016: Declined
ITA November 2016: Declined
ITA January 2017: Accepted
AOR: March 6
Medical Passed: April 22
BCG: IP1 (Never changed to N/A or IP2)
Medical changed to Not needed somewhere in early May
RCMP request: May 17
RCMP request (2nd letter): June 3
RCMP upload: June 5
Action required but no message + medical changed to "if we need medical...will send you a message" : June 20
Called CIC; they informed me Eligibility, Security and Criminality Passed: June 21
Medical changed to Passed: June 29
PPR: July 6
Hey what number did you call CIC through. I am unable to reach out to them

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
106 days and still stuck in NA. Medicals passed on April 24. No update since then :'(
count me in ... 120 days since medical passed at still NA...

Danielom86

Feb 11, 2017
Yeah same case here. I'm stuck at ip1 and they're still reviewing my eligibility. 114 days and counting...

Day 107 for me, stuck on reviewing eligibility since May. I'm from the US, only have been outside the USA to Canada on vacations. I'm a single applicant with no dependents; BA, MS, and finishing up a second master's. It freaks me the hell out wondering what they could be looking at. :confused:[/QUOTE

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Day 107 for me, stuck on reviewing eligibility since May. I'm from the US, only have been outside the USA to Canada on vacations. I'm a single applicant with no dependents; BA, MS, and finishing up a second master's. It freaks me the hell out wondering what they could be looking at. :confused:
Yeah i wonder you def were supposed to get it from before time since single and been only on vaccation to canada...
Im single but hell i worked in 3 different countries nah wonder my stuff is taking forever

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
can anybody help me ..
I need an information..can I land in Vancouver instead of Toronto..I got my COPR letter mentioned the same as city of destination..but now I want to land in Vancouver now ..
Federal skilled worker PR visa ..
without nomination

Pls pls do reply
Yes you can in fact i also chose toronto now when my things come ill go to vancouver

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
In which category did you apply ?

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
to know the current status of your application apply for GCMS Notes.
The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file at each stage, thus providing valuable information on the current status and future processing of your application.
Click here Order your GCMS now from ApplyGCMS.com
You can pay in CAD or INR.
No point doing it..the cic said that now for gcms it might take more than 30days to get a reply because of the amount of requests they are getting