14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
hello friends,

My score was 457
AOR 4 march
medical passed 28 april
PPR on 29th june

I want to ask that when i submitted the application. i paid application fee only and didn't pay RPRF. The question is that i was not asked to pay RPRF, besides i was expecting that first. But, i got passport request directly. I am surprised and never heard about that. So, what should i do now. Should i wait for instructions to pay RPRF or should i proceed to pay. And, how i can pay the RPRF online without demand of cic.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

The RPRF fee is mandatory for standard cases, although some people are exempted. It says an application can't be finalized until its been paid. See the link below. Have you tried contacting them regarding this?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/imm/rprf.asp

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
hello friends,

My score was 457
AOR 4 march
medical passed 28 april
PPR on 29th june

I want to ask that when i submitted the application. i paid application fee only and didn't pay RPRF. The question is that i was not asked to pay RPRF, besides i was expecting that first. But, i got passport request directly. I am surprised and never heard about that. So, what should i do now. Should i wait for instructions to pay RPRF or should i proceed to pay. And, how i can pay the RPRF online without demand of cic.

Thanks in advance.
Link to pay rprf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=&lob=rprf

-Scroll down to select pay my fees online.
-select immigration fees
-register yourself and pay
That's how I have paid it without CIC request.

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hello All,

I got my PPR email last night.
CEC I
Aor : March 20,
Meds: April 10
IP1: April 10
Stuck on Ip1 since then till 23 JUNE.
June 22: Email to CPC to know about the status
June 23: Reply back that file is not finalized. :(
June 23:IP2 (same day as email reply )
June 29 : called cic to ask about status. A very sweet girl said your file has been approved on June 23 (same day as IP2) and wait for correspondence.
June 29: PPR email at 8:00pm.

My two cents: If you are IP2 mostly your file is approved and is in the que for ppr, so dont loose your clam over the wait.
I was stuck on IP1 but eventually file was moved forward. Keep correspondence to IRCC minimum and respectful.
Dont send email till you cross at least 90days post aor.

I have been living in Canada for 4 years and trust me sky is the limit here. Stay close to the optimist and be aware of the pessimist.
Best of luck to all.
God Bless Canada.
Happy Canada Day.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Hello all,

My husband is the primary applicant, for pof:

For bank statement of last six months, do we need to get it stamped from the respective bank?
Yes it has to be stamped by bank. You can take a printout and ask the bank to stamp or just ask the bank to do the same. Stamp and date are important

Secondly, do we need some certificate , that we are holding the account since which date?

When you will take the print out of the bank statement it will automatically show the date of transactions.

Do we need anything else, with sufficient amount in primary applicants salary account?
That should wrap up your POF.

All the best

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Any PRR mail today???

Deepubhi

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

The RPRF fee is mandatory for standard cases, although some people are exempted. It says an application can't be finalized until its been paid. See the link below. Have you tried contacting them regarding this?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/imm/rprf.asp
I am not expempted candidate...i don't know how it is happened. i have nt contacted cic yet...what is the mode to contact them? is there any possibility that i submit passports and then they would ask for RPRF.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I am not expempted candidate...i don't know how it is happened. i have nt contacted cic yet...what is the mode to contact them? is there any possibility that i submit passports and then they would ask for RPRF.
You can call CIC customer care at 1-888-242-2100 from within Canada.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
You can also email your query to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Deepubhi

Jun 29, 2017
Link to pay rprf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=&lob=rprf

-Scroll down to select pay my fees online.
-select immigration fees
-register yourself and pay
That's how I have paid it without CIC request.
i am express entry candidate and i applied online application.....is that above mentioned link fine to pay fees in my scenario.....if i pay fee, should i attach the fee receipt while submitting passport and email the receipt to CPC -ottawa from where got mail. There is no option in mycic account to pay fee or upload RPRF receipt.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
i am express entry candidate and i applied online application.....is that above mentioned link fine to pay fees in my scenario.....if i pay fee, should i attach the fee receipt while submitting passport and email the receipt to CPC -ottawa from where got mail. There is no option in mycic account to pay fee or upload RPRF receipt.
Right you either have to raise CSE or email the receipt. You will get a pdf receipt right away and 1 in your inbox.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
The receipt goes to this email: <CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca>
An agent replied me very quickly the confirmation of payment with a smiley. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: my_yute

harsh1

Jun 22, 2017
Hi friends I called cic yesterday, they told me that my background check is done n they don't need any information from me. but my eligibility is not done yet, everything else is done. so kindly advice if somebody knows about it n when I can expect ppr??????
FSWO
AOR - 3 MARCH
MED - 24 APRIL
NA - 1 MAY
IP2 - 8 JUNE
EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION - 21 JUNE
PPR - WAITING

larat

Jun 14, 2017
Hi friends I called cic yesterday, they told me that my background check is done n they don't need any information from me. but my eligibility is not done yet, everything else is done. so kindly advice if somebody knows about it n when I can expect ppr??????
FSWO
AOR - 3 MARCH
MED - 24 APRIL
NA - 1 MAY
IP2 - 8 JUNE
EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION - 21 JUNE
PPR - WAITING

same case here ... did the agent mention what does it mean for the eligibility under review? I thought that's the point of having EE points