14-03-2017
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
CEC inland
AOR March 07 2017
Medicals passed March 14
BG - "We are processing your background check" (28June,2017)

What does it mean ? is it IP2?

Gayathri1985

May 19, 2017
AOR Received.
05Apr2017
Med's Done....
25Apr2017
Hi, I have submitted my passport last week to Ottawa. Can Someone tell how long it will take to get the passports back? And Please let me know when will the application status will changed to Approved

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
Congrats to all who got PPR!!!! Exciting times :)

Anyone with AOR March 28th got PPR. I am FSW-O and waiting to change to IP2
I am March 23 AOR and still waiting for IP2 as well. I hope we get sth soon :)

Reactions: NvAv1922

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Can we expect PPR rain tomorrow like yesterday?
I hope so. Contact CIC agent and inquired about my application status. He mentioned that my process is going very well and I will receive an important update tomorrow, which means PRR (I believe). There will be lot of PRR emails expecting tomorrow.

Reactions: doctor28

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
I hope so. Contact CIC agent and inquired about my application status. He mentioned that my process is going very well and I will receive an important update tomorrow, which means PRR (I believe). There will be lot of PRR emails expecting tomorrow.
Yes!Congratulations! This was exactly same answer that I got when I called yesterday morning before receiving PPR.

Last edited:

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi
I m not sure for CEC the work experience is counted for last 3 years only..the points in express entry should be correct if you have put right information and answered all the questions correct..
I suggest you can call CIC or talk to your consultant for clearing your doubts.
When did u find out your score is 426..if you got ITA at 450, then it should be 450.
Thanks for your reply.

The reason I figure out the difference is because some work experience the documents I have do not have all the information CIC requested, e.g. I have a work certificate/employment letter, it won't list my job duties, but would only give information like title, duration, salary, these kind of information. I did not provide all these because I thought the more you gave the more mistake you could make and let CIC case officer picky on me. So I only submitted all the minimum documents to support my work history but they are all satisfying CIC's requirements.

The mistake I made is the 2nd question asked about work experience in the last 10 years after the Canada work experience in the CRS tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp, it only means foreign experience, but I interpreted as foreign+canada, so I only gave 2 years foreign for 1 job and 1 year in Canada, totally over 3 years. That is why my points decreased in the ITA application, I found out 3 months after I submitted my application.

Which I think my application would be marked as incomplete in R10 and get rejected.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Thanks for your reply.

The reason I figure out the difference is because some work experience the documents I have do not have all the information CIC requested, e.g. I have a work certificate/employment letter, it won't list my job duties, but would only give information like title, duration, salary, these kind of information. I did not provide all these because I thought the more you gave the more mistake you could make and let CIC case officer picky on me. So I only submitted all the minimum documents to support my work history but they are all satisfying CIC's requirements.

The mistake I made is the 2nd question asked about work experience in the last 10 years after the Canada work experience in the CRS tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp, it only means foreign experience, but I interpreted as foreign+canada, so I only gave 2 years foreign for 1 job and 1 year in Canada, totally over 3 years. That is why my points decreased in the ITA application, I found out 3 months after I submitted my application.

Which I think my application would be marked as incomplete in R10 and get rejected.
Good luck and keep us posted

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Yes!Congratulations! This was exactly same answer that I got when I called yesterday morning before receiving PPR.
I wouldn't believe a single word from any CIC related persons until I receive PRR mail. Let see.

saikumarch

Jun 27, 2014
The golden email popped-up into my email last night. Below are my time lines
CEC-Inland
AOR: 29 March
Meds passed: 9th April
Background to NBC: 9th April
Changed to NA on 25th May and then changed to we are processing...on 20th June2017
PPR request: 29th June 2017

Thanks a lot for your wonderful support and I wish you all the best to pop up that email ASAP.
Cheers

Reactions: lovish kaushal

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hello all,

My husband is the primary applicant, for pof:

For bank statement of last six months, do we need to get it stamped from the respective bank?

Secondly, do we need some certificate , that we are holding the account since which date?

Do we need anything else, with sufficient amount in primary applicants salary account?

lovethysid

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello folks,

I finally got my PPR last evening. Here's the timeline

CEC Inland AOR - March 9th
BOWP Applied - March 10th
Medical Passed - April 11th
Next Step is to process your background check - April 11th
BOWP Approved : April 23rd
BG IP - May 28th

It never went to NA or IP2.