+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Actually I m thinking to call them for the first time .. but not confident and abit worried .. hope it ll not delay or hamper application ..
So Seeking guidance from you ..
Can I call them just to know the status?
My first call to them was also just to ask for current status. Don't need to worry about harming your application. I know sometimes you get unpleasant agent, but it's their job to let you know you status.

Reactions: donchik and PREEVIK

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi guys, I realized that I only provided 2 years oversea experiences when I submit my applications but when I got ITA, I claimed I have 3+ years.
I got confused with the question in the crs tool asking about canada experience and experience in the last 10 years, which seems only counts foreign experience. I interpreted it as Canada+Foreign >3 years. As I have 1 year canada experience already, so I just submit 2 years foreign experience.

Would I get rejected straight away or they may ask me to submit more document to proof I have those 3+ years foreign experiences?

Thanks a lot.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Incorrect! Some applicants, CEC for example, will see BGC - "we are processing" for both IP1 and IP2 if you don't submit RCMP record upfront.

Always remember that your BG status display depends on how Agents are updating your file. Some applicants have BG - NA from day one without any change and still get PPR.
ohk i thought it was same for all the streams.thnks for correcting.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
mostly they start eligibility /criminlaity and security after NA for FSWO.but recent trends have made us impossible to guess.in ur case i would bet my money that they have started criminality and security.not sure abour final eligiblity.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi guys, I realized that I only provided 2 years oversea experiences when I submit my applications but when I got ITA, I claimed I have 3+ years.
I got confused with the question in the crs tool asking about canada experience and experience in the last 10 years, which seems only counts foreign experience. I interpreted it as Canada+Foreign >3 years. As I have 1 year canada experience already, so I just submit 2 years foreign experience.

Would I get rejected straight away or they may ask me to submit more document to proof I have those 3+ years foreign experiences?

Thanks a lot.
The question is whether it brings down your CRS score or not?
And if they do not acknowledge one of your experience will it drop your score below the cutoff?
You can still send your Canadian experience letter through raising CSE/IRCC webform, hope you are not too late.

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
The question is whether it brings down your CRS score or not?
And if they do not acknowledge one of your experience will it drop your score below the cutoff?
You can still send your Canadian experience letter through raising CSE/IRCC webform, hope you are not too late.
Actually, I have seen in my ITA application, not my PR application, the score has dropped down for 24 points which gave me only 2 years foreign work experience from the documents I submitted to CIC.
And Call center agent told me my eligibility check a.k.a R10 has not completed, that sounds like my CRS score has affected because of insufficient document in my application.

I have uploaded more work experience documents via IRCC WebForm, but not sure when they will see it before they make a final decision.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Actually, I have seen in my ITA application, not my PR application, the score has dropped down for 24 points which gave me only 2 years foreign work experience from the documents I submitted to CIC.
And Call center agent told me my eligibility check a.k.a R10 has not completed, that sounds like my CRS score has affected because of insufficient document in my application.

I have uploaded more work experience documents via IRCC WebForm, but not sure when they will see it before they make a final decision.
R10 is not eligiblity its just like document checklist of supporting docs u hv attached for claimed points..

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
R10 is not eligiblity its just like document checklist of supporting docs u hv attached for claimed points..
Thanks.
So as I described earlier, if I listed 5 jobs with 10 years foreign experience including 1 year canada experience (9 years oversea, 1 year canada)in ITA with 450 points for instances, but as I misinterpreted the questions wrongly when I uploaded documents, I only provided 2 jobs with 2 years foren experience+1 year canada experience, my ITA application shows I only have 426 points, below the score required for the draw I received ITA.

Would I get rejected straight away or Case Officer would ask for more document to verify if I am eligible for 450 points? As call center agent said R10 is not completed. That sounds like they have not got all my documents or haven't finished reviewing them yet.
Thank you.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi dears,

Can someone please explain where's my application stage ? IDear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

Regards,

superman2017

Mar 11, 2017
Just logged in to say that I got a PPR today.

Thank you everyone here.

Nationality Korean (South :))
CEC
AOR March 3rd
PPR June 28 - today :)

Last edited:
Reactions: doctor28

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Dear everyone,

I just received PPR in my inbox. the subject of the email reads "CPCO-FinalRequest.."
Thank you so much for all your kindest support and warmest encouragements during the application process.

Processing timeline for my application from ITA is as follows:

ITA received on December 22, 2016
e-AOR on March 22, 2017
Passed Medical on April 12, 2017
Background check IP1 on April 12, 2017
Background check IP2 on June 22, 2017
**I didn't have "N/A" period between IP1 and IP2 unless it was there less than a day.
PPR received on June 28, 2017

I will update immigration tracker shortly. Thank you all very much!

Layla

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hi Folks,

I have just received my PPR in my inbox too!
Here is my complete timeline:
CEC Inland NOC 2174
AOR March 22nd, 2017
MED PASS April 19th, 2017
IP1 April 19th, 2017.
PPR June 28th, 2017 around 7PM

I check my BGC three times a day...except for the weekends and have never seen NA or IP2....

Thank you all!

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Thanks.
So as I described earlier, if I listed 5 jobs with 10 years foreign experience including 1 year canada experience (9 years oversea, 1 year canada)in ITA with 450 points for instances, but as I misinterpreted the questions wrongly when I uploaded documents, I only provided 2 jobs with 2 years foren experience+1 year canada experience, my ITA application shows I only have 426 points, below the score required for the draw I received ITA.

Would I get rejected straight away or Case Officer would ask for more document to verify if I am eligible for 450 points? As call center agent said R10 is not completed. That sounds like they have not got all my documents or haven't finished reviewing them yet.
Thank you.
Hi
I m not sure for CEC the work experience is counted for last 3 years only..the points in express entry should be correct if you have put right information and answered all the questions correct..
I suggest you can call CIC or talk to your consultant for clearing your doubts.
When did u find out your score is 426..if you got ITA at 450, then it should be 450.