+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
My timeline
Medical Passed->May 25th
BG->Went to NBG May 25th->NA on May 27th->We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.(Today i.e June 28th)

Is this IP2, please advise.

FSW Outland
Yes, PPR usually follows after 2 - 10 days

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Lately it has been taken a bit longer... I'm in IP2 since June 13th
mine sitting at that stage over 10 days. No update so far.
These days it seems more people are waiting at IP2. Maybe your PPR mail is waiting in queue. Have you tried emailing CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca?

I was waiting at IP2 for 7 days and I emailed them and got PPR same day. (Disclaimer - for Outland applicants it may not be the same result but it never hurts to try) ;)

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
My timeline
Medical Passed->May 25th
BG->Went to NBG May 25th->NA on May 27th->We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.(Today i.e June 28th)

Is this IP2, please advise.

FSW Outland
Pack your bags!!

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These days it seems more people are waiting at IP2. Maybe your PPR mail is waiting in queue. Have you tried emailing CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca?

I was waiting at IP2 for 7 days and I emailed them and got PPR same day. (Disclaimer - for Outland applicants it may not be the same result but it never hurts to try) ;)
That's great news! Worth a try ;) Thanks!
Yep, CEC guys are the lucky ones :D

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
guys, next time when you're calling CIC, try to select different category. Select enquire for Express Entry and select speak to an agent, instead of select checking process for PR. You get connected faster. I just got off the phone with an agent. He was super nice and chill. And told me my PR process is going really well, passed eligibility and would hear from them in a couple of days (meaning PPR I guess).

Last edited:

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
guys, next time when you're calling CIC, try to select different category. Select enquire for Express Entry and select speak to an agent, instead of select checking process for PR. You get connected faster. I just got off the phone with an agent. He was super nice and chill. And told me my PR process is going really well, passed eligibility and would hear from them in a couple of days (meaning PR I guess).
And after connecting what we are supposed to ask? Just that we want to know the status of our app?? And they ll tell us the corrunt status..!

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
I am FSW
I am stuck in BGC and I don't understand my situation

My BG was NA at the beginning then went to "we are processing ur BGC and we will inform you if we need more information " and still

I don't understand whether Iam at IP1 or IP2?

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I am FSW
I am stuck in BGC and I don't understand my situation

My BG was NA at the beginning then went to "we are processing ur BGC and we will inform you if we need more information " and still

I don't understand whether Iam at IP1 or IP2?
seems IP2...

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
And after connecting what we are supposed to ask? Just that we want to know the status of our app?? And they ll tell us the corrunt status..!
I don't know what you're supposed to ask. I'm just sharing my recent experience with CIC agent. I had a legitimate question. I'm not asking you to call them for just the sake of current status.

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I don't know what you're supposed to ask. I'm just sharing my recent experience with CIC agent. I had a legitimate question. I'm not asking you to call them for just the sake of current status.
Actually I m thinking to call them for the first time .. but not confident and abit worried .. hope it ll not delay or hamper application ..
So Seeking guidance from you ..
Can I call them just to know the status?

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015

bro what did you mention in the email other than your personal info, and how many times did you email?