+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Congrats to those who got PPR, and even to those whose application is at least "moving". For me its 103 days since I submitted eAPR with upfront medicals and fees and all other documents. However, till date there has been no update on my profile..not even "medical passed". I am FSW-O with provincial nomination. Not sure whats taking so long. God knows how many more days will CIC take to revert.

purnapatel

Aug 12, 2013
Congrats to those who got PPR, and even to those whose application is at least "moving". For me its 103 days since I submitted eAPR with upfront medicals and fees and all other documents. However, till date there has been no update on my profile..not even "medical passed". I am FSW-O with provincial nomination. Not sure whats taking so long. God knows how many more days will CIC take to revert.
100 days CEC inland
Upfront medical and all fees

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Hello I just logged in to my account and the main page was showing "updated" next to my permanent residency application.
When I clicked the "check status" button everything looked the same as before... I may have had a short moment of "N/A" in background check and then quickly went back to "we are processing your background check.." again? I hope I am now at IP2. I will keep you updated.

Layla

OksanaM

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
100 days CEC inland
Upfront medical and all fees
What is your AOR date?
Mine is AOR 16 March
CEC inland
med passed and BG IP1 April 5
Thats it.....BG never changed to NA
Agent told me that my eligibility "almost completed" and BG in progress. I have no idea how long it`s gonna take more........

Last edited:

saikumarch

Jun 27, 2014
Hey folks,

My AOR: 29March 2017
CEC Inland
Medicals passed: 9th April
Need to conduct Background check: 9th April
Background: Not Applicable - 24th May
Background: We are processing your Background check - 22June 2017..

Any ide what's going on?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey folks,

My AOR: 29March 2017
CEC Inland
Medicals passed: 9th April
Need to conduct Background check: 9th April
Background: Not Applicable - 24th May
Background: We are processing your Background check - 22June 2017..

Any ide what's going on?
that is ur ip2 man, u should get ur ppr in few days. Congrats.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Actually my consultant thinks its my employment record:
After graduation, I pursued teaching for a few years then I started working in a MNC, so may be that's the factor.
My consultant also told me that they usually call females for interviews(she was referring to Fast Track System), but I am her first & only Express Entry case since 2015
PS: I am a female
i highly doubt that they are gender biased for interviews,chances are ur consultant doesnt know what she is saying.nyways hang tight ull be fyn.as far as u havent misrepresented urself.i ve seen cases where they have scheduled but cancelled saying its wasnt necessary and if they actually go through with interview dat ll be ur last stage.may be ull walk out of abu dhabi with ppr.best of luck!!

Reactions: Rehan1977

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got IP2 yesterday afternoon, but when I called yesterday morning, the agent said my eligibility and background check are not started yet. I think I'll be waiting for a bit longer than usual for PPR. sigh....
Do you think that CEC and FSW are processed in different ways?

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Do you think that CEC and FSW are processed in different ways?
Yes. CEC's eligibility is determined during the very last stage before PPR. On the other hand, FSW's eligibility is determined first.

harsh1

Jun 22, 2017
hey everyone I have a query. my ip2 was on 8 june. my employer got a verification call on 21 june. what next????

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. CEC's eligibility is determined during the very last stage before PPR. On the other hand, FSW's eligibility is determined first.
I really hope so! Have you read this information somewhere else?

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hi All,

Here is my status for CEC-Inland
ITA : Dec 22.
AOR: 7th March
Medical passed: 27th March
BG - IP : 27th March

No udpates after that. No additional docs asked.
Called CIC in May and got the standard answer; your background check in progress.
Finally emailed cpc-ottawa and got an email reply yesterday that : Application is approved few weeks back !
Stil not updates on CIC website.

I replied back to cpc that my profile on CIC is still not updated.
After few hours; got an email to check my profile.

And had recieved a PPR !

I would like to thank all the forum members for their guidance & support.

harsh1

Jun 22, 2017
I mean I am kept in ip2 for 14 days and then they start my verification. I haven't seen anything like this happen before. the suspense is killing me!!!!

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I mean I am kept in ip2 for 14 days and then they start my verification. I haven't seen anything like this happen before. the suspense is killing me!!!!
What was your NOC code?