+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A bit of yes & no.
NDVO is well-known for triggering PPR very fast (1-2 days after IP2 is common).
..recent trend is some FSW-O applicants have their PPR triggered by Ottawa VO
Any wait after IP2 for longer than 2 months without PPR likely indicates IRCC put aside our files for detailed Security Screening.
Lately the IP2 to PPR stage has not been as fast as it was some months ago.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I got the PPR email last night. Thanks all.God bless you all and May you all get the good news soon!

I have question though my daughter is a U.S citizen and the email says not to submit the passport if you are a U.S citizen,so should I just submit ours and not hers?
Congratulations!

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Guys!!!
People are getting PPRs and I got a Interview Call!!!
Is this a good sign or a bad one?
As this is not a norm so I believe thats' not something good
:(
Anyone has any clue what they will ask?
hi rehan,
what do u think have triggered in person interview in ur application, i mean travel to certain countries,unsatisfying documents??? or its just a random interview.

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally after submitted for the 2nd time, got my PPR.
Thanks for all your help from this Forum.
Hope all the reset of our MARCH AORs will get PPR very soon.
My timeline is :

AOR Mar07, Med around Mar 26/27/28
NA May 31
IP/IP2 around June 8/9/10/11/12 because I didn't check in those days
PPR June 16th
Passport delivered L June 20
CoPR/ landing, awaiting

Rehan1977

Mar 31, 2017
hi rehan,
what do u think have triggered in person interview in ur application, i mean travel to certain countries,unsatisfying documents??? or its just a random interview.
Actually my consultant thinks its my employment record:
After graduation, I pursued teaching for a few years then I started working in a MNC, so may be that's the factor.
My consultant also told me that they usually call females for interviews(she was referring to Fast Track System), but I am her first & only Express Entry case since 2015
PS: I am a female

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Lately the IP2 to PPR stage has not been as fast as it was some months ago.
I got IP2 yesterday afternoon, but when I called yesterday morning, the agent said my eligibility and background check are not started yet. I think I'll be waiting for a bit longer than usual for PPR. sigh....

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
What any Irony :mad:

I got IP2 yesterday afternoon, but when I called yesterday morning, the agent said my eligibility and background check are not started yet. I think I'll be waiting for a bit longer than usual for PPR. sigh....

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Actually my consultant thinks its my employment record:
After graduation, I pursued teaching for a few years then I started working in a MNC, so may be that's the factor.
My consultant also told me that they usually call females for interviews(she was referring to Fast Track System), but I am her first & only Express Entry case since 2015
PS: I am a female
Oh my god, can you please tell why your consultant believes this?
Good Luck to you for interview.
P.S- I am a female.:)

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I haven't,, I have 1 dependent CEC can this be the reason for delay???
I am not 100% certain but it could be a possible reason. How long a delay it causes I can't say for sure, only your GCMS notes can reveal that. But the trend on this forum is that after they request RPRF it takes an average of 10 days for BG - IP2. The Case Analyst would send you an email to pay this fee before your file is transferred to the Officer for final review. I recommend that you pay the fee in advance, if possible, and raise a CSE. That way if your file is stuck then your submission of RPRF will cause the Agent to look at your file again. That's just my $0.02. I'll be sticking around on this thread to celebrate with you when you finally get your PPR. Cheers!!!

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
What any Irony :mad:
The process of my case has been really weird. But I have seen a senior member wrote somewhere saying during IP2 they do eligibility and background checks. I've screenshotted it. Maybe it just doesn't take long to do these two checks? So confusing.

Last edited:

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I am not 100% certain but it could be a possible reason. How long a delay it causes I can't say for sure, only your GCMS notes can reveal that. But the trend on this forum is that after they request RPRF it takes an average of 10 days for BG - IP2. The Case Analyst would send you an email to pay this fee before your file is transferred to the Officer for final review. I recommend that you pay the fee in advance, if possible, and raise a CSE. That way if your file is stuck then your submission of RPRF will cause the Agent to look at your file again. That's just my $0.02. I'll be sticking around on this thread to celebrate with you when you finally get your PPR. Cheers!!!
That's a great advise. Il definitely give it a try. Thank you so much for the lovely words. Thats really sweet. :)

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
The process of my case has been really weird. But I have seen a senior member wrote somewhere saying during IP2 they do eligibility and background checks. I've screenshotted it. Maybe it just doesn't take long to do these two checks? So confusing.

God knows what and when. I was told on the phone that for some cases eligibility clears first and for some it happens later.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I just called the agent and she din't like the fact that I m contacting her lol..And since I sent email to CPC on June 14, Plus I called CIC couple of times.

All she told me is my status is: Additional review required. :oops: