Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Hello guys,

Is there anyonyone whose application has been assigned to the London visa office?

Jumban

Apr 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

Got my passport request yesterday late night Canada time. It came as message in MYCiC account. Time lines below:

ITA - 22nd Feb
AOR - 23rd March
IP1 and Medicals passed - 27th April
PPR - 15th June.

I had send email to CIC couple of days back and I got reply yesterday day time and PPR at night. May be just a coincidence.

Wish you all will get your PPR soon :):):)

krishramesh

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

Got my passport request yesterday late night Canada time. It came as message in MYCiC account. Time lines below:

ITA - 22nd Feb
AOR - 23rd March
IP1 and Medicals passed - 27th April
PPR - 15th June.

I had send email to CIC couple of days back and I got reply yesterday day time and PPR at night. May be just a coincidence.

Wish you all will get your PPR soon :):):)
Congratulations Jumban. One question,My AOR was also on 23 rd March. My IP1 and Medicals passed on April 21, 2017. No update yet. Did you BGC check change from IP1 and or stayed in IP1 and received PPR directly.

theblastone

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
My back ground status changed to - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

veer20

Dec 8, 2016
Can anyone comment on my timeline?
What is the next stage?
AOR- 20 MARCH
Medical passed- 6 APRIL

Here is the status:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need any additional documents to process your application.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check . Your application is in process, next step to conduct the background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Hi,

Can anybody please tell me where do you pay for the RPRF, i can't find it, i just received my AOR today the same day i sent my eAPR

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Any PRR mail today?

purnapatel

Aug 12, 2013
I email to Ottawa office and got response " I can confirm that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization. The security/background check portion of your application has not yet been started."

CEC Inland with one dependant
AOR - May 15
Medical passed - April 6
Background check NA - from May 5

Can anyone advise how long is it going to take for PPR?

OksanaM

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
I email to Ottawa office and got response " I can confirm that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization. The security/background check portion of your application has not yet been started."

AOR - May 15
Medical passed - April 6

CEC inland (no dependents)
AOR March 16
med passd and IP1 April 5
request of updated Use of Represent Form June 9
I just called CIC and the very rude agent told me that my eligibility is "almost completed" and BG in progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: doctor28

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017

AOR - May 15
Medical passed - April 6

Similar timeline. They sent this email to everyone.I got the same response as you. Patience my friend. I am expecting something by the end of this month if not before.
Last week people got ppr emails over the weekend.

Reactions: purnapatel

theblastone

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
What is the next stage?
AOR- 20 MARCH
Medical passed- 6 APRIL

Here is the status:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We do not need any additional documents to process your application.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check . Your application is in process, next step to conduct the background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I had the same thing in BG then it changed to NA and now its back to in process, so I would say that you are in IP1 .

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
What is the next stage?
AOR- 20 MARCH
Medical passed- 6 APRIL

Here is the status:
This looks like NBG.

Your BGC will change from NBG->NA->IP