+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

mohitpalkar

May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
What's RPRF?? We have to pay another fee for this? I already paid $1000 I thought that was it!! Jesus.
Heyy, RPRF is the right for permanent resident fee, you must have paid $1040 right? So you don't have to pay it, some people choose to pay that fee later in their process, so CIC sends a mail stating they need to pay it, in order to continue their process forward.

Last edited:

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heyy, RPRF is the right for permanent resident fee, you must have paid $1040 right? So you don't have to pay it, some people choose to pay that fee later in their process, so CIC sends a mail stating they need to pay it, in order to continue their process forward.
Oh I see! Yeah I don't remember but there were 2 fees I paid right away, one was a little under $500 and the other a little over $500, right when I submitted the application.

mohitpalkar

May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
Yess, so you must have paid $1040, the processing fee is $550 and the RPRF is $490. Sums up to $1040.

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hi Guys,

I got my acknowledgement for PR Visa on March 25, 2017
Please advice what I should do now as i have not heard anything from IRCC since the AOR

Thanks

goyal.maninder

Feb 13, 2017
[size=10pt]Hi Guys,

Just creating a thread for March AOR applicants.

If you file your e-APR in March share your details here and subscribe.

We also have a watsapp group for quick discussion.

Leave request to be added DONT share your number, just say: ADD me to WATSAPP

[/size]
Andy, please ADD me to WATSAPP

goyal.maninder

Feb 13, 2017
Hi guys,

My application is now showing unique client identifier (UCI) at right hand side top of the page. Previous status change was BG: NA on 27 May.

And, now its showing "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed". However, I was never asked to submit any additional documents. Is it normal?

What should I interpret from this? How much time more should I expect for the PPR?

I would really appreciate any advice on this. Sorry, I'm getting bit impatient now to see the PPR email :)

Cheers

mohitpalkar

May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
Hi guys,

My application is now showing unique client identifier (UCI) at right hand side top of the page. Previous status change was BG: NA on 27 May.

And, now its showing "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed". However, I was never asked to submit any additional documents. Is it normal?

What should I interpret from this? How much time more should I expect for the PPR?

I would really appreciate any advice on this. Sorry, I'm getting bit impatient now to see the PPR email :)

Cheers
Haha I guess all of us are in the same boat of waiting for the PPR mail. So there was a system maintenance and they have updated the website. And according to me the additional docs for them are the ones they check after R.10 completeness medical clearance, so I guess the education and professional docs maybe under background checks. Hence the update on the additional docs.

Reactions: goyal.maninder

russo1

Jan 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me what IP2 entails as far as the checks on their side go? Have they now completed the checks for my application or are there still some outstanding?

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Can anyone tell me what IP2 entails as far as the checks on their side go? Have they now completed the checks for my application or are there still some outstanding?
Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

Hope it helps you and the people who wants some clarity on BG status.
Posted by another Forum member :)

Reactions: lovish kaushal

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 3: NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA->NA

for many applicants.

russo1

Jan 22, 2017

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

Hope it helps you and the people who wants some clarity on BG status.
Posted by another Forum member :)
Thanks for this. My BG changed to IP on 2nd June (AOR 4th March) and someone on the forum advised that I was now IP2 due to the wording. When can i expect my PPR?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hello
My AOR is March 28th, still didn't get any update, not even for medicals!
PNP (Ontario)
Am I the only one?
Am also o pnp
30 march aor.
It seems that its the case of all of us... i am released seing that they treat during the 6