+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

pma12

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
glad to hear um not the only one!!

I found this in another thread... nothing to worry about, at least I hope so :p

"Hello friends! I just got off of the phone with the call center and the agent pulled up my file and confirmed that there is in fact no request for medical, and that it is most likely a glitch on MyCIC after the maintenance that happened. Very disheartening news for some.

Seemed weird that even April / May applicants were getting the same message as us.

Now we know!"

Reactions: KNIGHTRIDER14

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
looks like CIC website under went some changes in the application page. They have included few additional fields and you can even find your UCI number.

Good improvement. However, this is going to add to the confusion for June applicants as updates might differ too.

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Could be anywhere between 1 week to 1 month generally..but could take longer depending on the security clearance.
it's been a month from the last update. So guess it is going to take longer. Going by the trends in the tracker, March FSW-O can expect to receive updates sometime in July.

Having said that I don't mind receiving the PPR email in June.

JohnDobski

Jul 24, 2016
yeah ! lets hope for an update and i have 2 more CEC guys with March 8 Aor with no updates after medicals .

Wondering, Is someone working on our profile and doesn't mind changing our BG status or no one Touched our files:rolleyes:
Did anyone with this situation, early march ip1, order the GMSC notes?

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Did anyone with this situation, early march ip1, order the GMSC notes?
yes i did !! last month and waiting for it ! i think that is only doc that reveals about the progress/processing in our app o_O

Happyforever21

Dec 28, 2016
I did apply in early March -March 9 no updates after Medicals passed Background Check in progress no updates after March 29 didnt order GCMS notes

saikumarch

Jun 27, 2014
Congrats to all who got PPR!!! Happy for u all!
such good news keep the rest of us hoping for the best.

on a separate note, I noticed that CIC changed the layout of our Application status.
Now I can see UCI numbers for all members of my family, and we have a new line called "biometrics"...
I have also noticed a strange thing with a status in the "Additional documents" line, which states: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed, while I submitted NO additional docs... In fact I had no change in my application since meds passed a week ago, not even change in BG check, it is still NA...
Does anybody experience the same?
Mine has the same.
AOR: 29 March 2017
Medicals passed: 9 April
Background: changed from Need to conduct.. to Not Applicable on 22 May 2017.
Since then no updates except the system updates one which you have.
I am CEC Inland

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
just checked my CIC account, they sent me a request for travel history, and background check status changed to not applicable. I haven't travelled to any other country other than Canada and my origin country. Any one know why they need it???

Last edited:

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I guess most of us will have the same status for Additional documents and Biometrics after CIC did their updates today. My account profile shows:

Application Number: Exxxxxxxxx Date application received:
Applicant type

Primary
Dependents

However, I first noticed this same system update when my BOWP got approved in April.

Last edited:
Reactions: doge

shshivam

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Guys, I just saw that under "Review of additional documents" it says "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed."

But, I never provided any additional documents (not even CSE), nor was I ever requested for one.

Is this normal? Is this the same for everyone?

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Guys, I just saw that under "Review of additional documents" it says "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed."

But, I never provided any additional documents (not even CSE), nor was I ever requested for one.

Is this normal? Is this the same for everyone?
someone said it's system glitch